Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just upgraded Facebook Beta to 1.1.6 via Appstore. My Notifications seem to be working for me now.

Mike Bumgarner
    they worked for me in 1.1.4 the real question is does it have a usable speed?
    hope they fixed the photo comments in notifications...and the profile loading
    And you can go into preferences and turn them on or off as well as select how often to check for notifications. Sweet!!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    downloading now. The world button works now, Info for your friend has alot if info including telephone number (if they chose to put it in), when you search for a friend or through everyone each keystroke added sorts out the results. So if i type a, then ad, then ada the results are automatically updated and i dont have to push enter before i see if the person exists, cool feature. This app is really coming along..
    what does this update REALLY do? O.O
    Those guys have greatly improved the Facebook app since 1.0, good on them!
    Still says 1.1.4 in the beta app store for me..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    Still says 1.1.4 in the beta app store for me..
    In App Catalog, go to the Shopping Bag on the bottom right. Should appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    In App Catalog, go to the Shopping Bag on the bottom right. Should appear.
    Oh ok! Thanks
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    It would be good if you could see WHO liked a post. You can do this at m.facebook.com. Why not with the app?
    I dont see the app? I only have the official version but I want the beta version. Where do I get it?
    palm beta catalog feed on preware
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I just installed it and now it wont stop with Notifications, even though i turned them off.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I have been using it and notifications come though fine. When I try to select the hyperlink to take me to the linked content it will not load. Slightly frustrating but a large improvement.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    it is a beta there will be glitches thats why its not out yet
    seems much more functional with the globe button and everything else so far....this app has not worked quite right for me until this update
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Still endlessly refreshing on mine. Notifications work though. Just the main feed won't update. Hasn't updated since Wednesday. Can you have both the full and beta installed at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Still endlessly refreshing on mine. Notifications work though. Just the main feed won't update. Hasn't updated since Wednesday. Can you have both the full and beta installed at the same time?
    Yeah, thats what i have to do when the beta fails me.... so however i think it will be stronger then the regular version... woot for quick updates!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    still no fix for the photo comments inside of notifications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast