Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    After the 1.4.1 update (forgot to uninstall 720overclock patch) search only shows search box untii I tap it. Then it show Google, Wikip..etc... No Apps or contacts. Anybody else have this problem and any suggestions how to fix
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    mine works just fine,

I'd even go as far as saying it seems to run faster.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Yes, same problem. And I forgot to uninstall 800 overclock.

Quote Originally Posted by funk64 View Post
    After the 1.4.1 update (forgot to uninstall 720overclock patch) search only shows search box untii I tap it. Then it show Google, Wikip..etc... No Apps or contacts. Anybody else have this problem and any suggestions how to fix
    same problem. I was going to uninstall the 800 patch but my hpone force updated overnight while I was sleeping! I uninstalled it this morning out of concern but my universal search is bunked. I think we need Jason to the rescue
    same problem here. Doctored it and everything works good now.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Add me to the list - subscribing in hopes of help!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I was trying to avoid the "Doctor" but I guess I have no choice. I'll wait a little while and see if anybody comes up with anything else
    same problem here.
    executed EPR but no success
    doctored is the only solution?
    how can I fix it without doctoring?
    I am also having the same issue... did anyone find the solution to this?
    try leaving the battery out for 20 mins
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    Quote Originally Posted by imop45 View Post
    try leaving the battery out for 20 mins

yea that didn't work
    anyone found the solution to this issue? other than doctoring the phone?
    I had uninstalled the 800 MHz overclock kernel prior to my upgrade and everything upgraded smoothly. However, I also ran EPR in Preware due to some lingering patch issues from months of installing/uninstalling patches so I re-added them via WOSQI. I'm attempting to backtrack on launcher-related patches to see if my Universal Search will come back but, as of this writing, I haven't found the culprit.

My question is could this possibly be a patch install issue and unrelated to the overclocking kernel patch? I'll update if I can find the patch culprit.
    same problem here...its driving me nuts. May have to doctor tonight. I hope someone can figure this out by then...
    I just started having this problem this morning, my phone did the update saturday night while i was asleep. I uninstalled the 800 patch and reinstalled it last night. It worked last night and first thing this morning.
    Are we for sure that the 800 patch is the cause???
    I am having the same issue as well, I didn't uninstall the 800Mhz patch as others said it was working fine with it so I thought I'd try it. After the upgrade the phone seemed to be laggy so I checked the CPU speed and the speed was showing 498, or something like that, not the 798 or whatever from the patch. I thought that was a little strange so I went ahead and uninstalled it and rebooted, after rebooting the universal search isn't working anymore.
    So has there been anymore to happen in terms of fixing without having to go to the doctor?
    it would be great if i didnt have to doctor. does anyone have the newest doctor file? non of that download before hand that palm gives
    So I just uninstalled the 800MHz patch and I'm still having the same issue. Does anyone have any guess if it is something else or is everyone just doctoring and starting over?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast