Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I'm tired of all the restarts and nailbiting associated see i said ***, with the damn wosqi. Palm, I hope you know what you're doing. Do you know what you're doing? Homebrew should be as much a part of your app store as any other os compatable app. What's going on here...frustration.
    Palm didn't develop WOSQI or Preware. Your frustration is misdirected.
    Homebrew comm. rocks!

blah!

ask for help!
    If you can't accept the risks, then don't use WOSQI or Preware.

And, no, Homebrew should absolutely not be a part of the App Cat. Homebrew apps don't always have to play by the rules. THAT's the beauty of Homebrew.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Wow, if it wasn't for precentral, homebrew, and a quirky little phone called the pre i would have a basic smartphone like everyone else and who would want that?
    if you can't get something to work ..... Well delete everything and start over or ask for some advice from others. Its not hard to do .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    I'm tired of all the restarts and nailbiting associated see i said ***, with the damn wosqi. Palm, I hope you know what you're doing. Do you know what you're doing? Homebrew should be as much a part of your app store as any other os compatable app. What's going on here...frustration.
    I didn't think WOSQI was hard to use at all... I guess it's not for everyone.
    IF homebrew was part of the app catalog, then it wouldn't be homebrew, now would it?