1.    #1  
    I am a new user to the TweeFree app and was wondering who you would suggest to follow on Twitter for fun/information? Of course, I follow precentral.

Also does the Tweeter send out a low, medium, high amount of tweets. I don't like my notifications going crazy.

I know alot of it is personal preference, but what would be the top ten?

TY, JP.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    If you are old enough to see bad words and don't mind talk of a sexual nature, you should follow @ThatKevinSmith, he's hilarious.

Other than that, I follow mostly things related to Pre or to my AZ Diamondbacks. A few random celebs here and there, but if they aren't interesting I drop them pretty quick.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  4.    #4  
    I pride myself on bad words and themes of a sexual nature!

Thanks,
    Too many people to list. If you load my name in the load user area of twee (@osiris_c3) then just tap the following area to see. Lots of funny people in there.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Quote Originally Posted by japclev View Post
    I am a new user to the TweeFree app and was wondering who you would suggest to follow on Twitter for fun/information? Of course, I follow precentral.

Also does the Tweeter send out a low, medium, high amount of tweets. I don't like my notifications going crazy.

I know alot of it is personal preference, but what would be the top ten?

TY, JP.
    I'm not on twatter. I do watch the '**** my dad says' rss feed though.
    That sums up how much I use it.
    I follow me, because I know I'm interesting
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    wanted to bring this back around ... I just havent gotten into the twitter craze much and, admittedly, I want to get on the bandwagon ... any other suggestions for fun, interesting, useless, important people to follow?

doesn't necc. have to be WebOS or smartphone related, I'm open to any ideas.
    Just do a little exploration. You've got to have favorite music artists, authors, actors, director, celebrities, bloggers, journalists, comedians, etc. Search for them on twitter, if you find them look at who they follow and so on and so on. Or search for your hobbies. Odds are somebody is out there tweeting about it. No two ppl are going to have the same follow list.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    thanks for the tip
    funny people:
    twitter.com/****mydadsays
    twitter.com/conanobrien
    twitter.com/owlcity

palm-nerds:
    well, i only follow one, actually
    twitter.com/pyoro1
    and of course me