Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    ccdoss that feed [url] is giving errors
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    FYI, that URL isn't working for me. theplacetob2b

Does it need soemthing else?

[url= Place to B2B | A website devoted to growth, development and success of small business[/url] is what I am using. Any suggestions?
    Please edit the feed so that it doesn't use compression.
    still getting errors did you get my message from rwhitby on the requirements of setting up a server for PReware?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    what error are you getting? I followed rwhitby's instructions. I can download on my phone just fine.
    here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdoss View Post
    Well, I really don't want to duplicate the native email app, but you do have a point about no single list. What I may do is have a separate scene that shows all emails. I probably will have one unified inbox though, as opposed to separating by account and folder. What do you think?
    The one unified inbox would work fine for me. People with several different high-volume email accounts might have a different view, but for me that would be the cure, yes.

And, re duplicating the native email client: You may have good technical reasons for not wanting to do that, but from a user (and commercial) standpoint, I'd say that the more your app feels like "full native email functionality plus a bunch of cool features," the better. OTOH, I appreciate that, from a technical (and even UI design) standpoint, getting too ambitious can sometimes lead to problems.
    basically I am getting a 404 error amongst a really long error dialog box.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I have no idea why I could download & install but no one else can. I will check when I get home.
    Here is what I am doing and seeing...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    will have to look when I get home since I can't view from phone.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I think one of the items I had in the package may have conflicted with one of the other feeds. I had always tried it with just my feed activated. When I enabled all the other feeds, I got a similar error to the ones mentioned above. I have removed one of the items from the package, so it just has my app now.
    Please try to download now. If it still doesn't work, please try turning off all the other feeds and then download.
    ccdoss that take me to a page that has information about small businesses can you verify the url again?

The Place to B2B | A website devoted to growth, development and success of small business
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Yes, it's a site about small business. If you go there with your browser, yes it will show that. However, Preware looks for a certain file there. So, if you use the same url in Preware, it should be able to see the package. I've been trying to IM you. Let me know if you have a few minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdoss View Post
    Yes, it's a site about small business. If you go there with your browser, yes it will show that. However, Preware looks for a certain file there. So, if you use the same url in Preware, it should be able to see the package. I've been trying to IM you. Let me know if you have a few minutes.
    Still not working
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Still not working
    Even when disabling all other feeds and turning off compression?
    cantaffordit do you have the cpuscaler feed active in preware? if so disable it and update feeds and you will see it
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    You will need to update feeds; go to All applications, then System Utilities
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    The link for the download is not working. Is there another way to test this? I would love to help out.
    It is in Preware
    Are there 2 differnet threads on this app?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Is there a place to download Email Companion from?
    Cheers,
    PPR
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast