Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    The bcc works great!! Will try out the calendar email reminders. You talked about adding this feature to the native email will that happen as well?

Great Job!!
    +1 - Is there a problem adding this feature to the native email app or are you still working on it? As I've stated before, this is key for my use anyways.
    can anyone tell me how to add an email to the calendar? thanks
    when you click on an unread email in the app it will open another screen then you click on the first icon to link it to the calendar.
    ccdoss did you change the way the folder scans when you hit the green button? I clicked the button and it states 0 of 76 folders and it just stays there.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    The bcc works great!! Will try out the calendar email reminders. You talked about adding this feature to the native email will that happen as well?

Great Job!!
    I may have been unclear with my earlier statement. In EC, you can press one button to bring up the normal email (without using text alerts), and one that brings up the EC mailer, which allows text alerts. Also, when viewing a message, you can tap the top of the screen to bring up the normal Palm reply, reply all, and forward icons, or you can use the EC reply, reply all, and forward icons. When I was asking about the Auto BCC, I meant should it be added when someone presses the icon, within EC, to bring up the normal mailer, or just when a user used the EC mailers. I don't have a way to add auto BCC unless you're using it through EC.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    ccdoss did you change the way the folder scans when you hit the green button? I clicked the button and it states 0 of 76 folders and it just stays there.
    Will have to look at this tomorrow. Will you be available tomorrow evening so we can go through it again like last Saturday?
    Yes I should be home around 6:00pm I actually went back to the previous version due to not being able to scan all the emails. Looking forward to auto replies. I know you don't work on Sunday so I will be ready around 6:00pm to troubleshoot.
    Last edited by mamouton; 04/18/2010 at 09:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I made some changes and updated the scanner for better efficiency. It's available from here.
    ready to test. I am downloading now.
    The changes are great the scanning of the email folders is very quick now. I am really liking the auto bcc. I never thought I would like the calendar email function but I now can't live without it.
    Last edited by mamouton; 04/24/2010 at 12:27 AM.
    looks great, will definitely try it out!
    just tried to test the latest version and it says the trial period has expired. Is there an updated version I'm missing?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    just tried to test the latest version and it says the trial period has expired. Is there an updated version I'm missing?
    I put that in because I was thinking the app could be put in the app catalog. I will make modifications to allow the trial to go longer. Please look for an update later tonight or tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdoss View Post
    I put that in because I was thinking the app could be put in the app catalog. I will make modifications to allow the trial to go longer. Please look for an update later tonight or tomorrow.
    Where can I download this. The links in this thread don't seem to work. I don't see it in Preware.
    ccdoss is trying to get developer access to get it listed in Preware. I believe he said would post it later tonight to extend the trial period.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Where can I download this. The links in this thread don't seem to work. I don't see it in Preware.
    The link here should work. It's still the two week trial. I will modify this evening after Church (too depressed to do yesterday).

As Marion has said, I have made several requests to have this put in Homebrew. I have yet to hear anything. If anyone has any ideas on what I need to do, please tell me.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    I've just updated the app to have an additional two weeks. You can download it here.
    ccdoss is waiting for a Precentral developer account to distribute via Preware or Precentral's app gallery. Eventually he wants to get paid for this app but it uses non documented API's. I have suggested doing something similiar to number1pete or aonic does with their apps.

My question is would you be willing to purchase the app via paypal with full support from ccdoss similiar to what number1pete does with cpuscaler ultimate? This is a great app I use it regularly until the trial runs out.
    ccdoss,
    I tried the newest version and there were several contacts that didn't register in the emails from contacts section of the app after i did the folder scan. Is there a limit on the number of contacts it will show in the box? Same information for the email from flagged addresses. There also seems to be a glitch when trying to add more flagged email names to the list. just my observations so far. Love the app. Best of luck when it finally hits homebrew
    getting errors when trying to install with QuickInstall 3.12

Any ideas?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast