Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    In preware but unable to download so far.... Adds Facebook notifications and webOS notifications.
    i already had the 1.1 beta and i updated mine from the regular app catalog update section.
    Go to last page of launcher > Updates > install update when it shows up from the app catalog.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    lucky, not allowing me to update in app catalog or preware yet...
    I was able to install the 1.1.1 from the link in Preware, and then use the Update section of the regular App Catalog to update...

There's freakin' NOTIFICATIONS! That's really the one thing I was missing to make the Palm Facebook App my one stop Facebook shop on my Pre.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    are the notifications automatic with the app...it can be opened or close or u have to activate it? i have no idea
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Im stuck with older news and can't get back to lastest news...I try to refresh but it just spins away...I guess thats why they call it a beta
    I downloaded,,then I had to update it. Then notifications just started working.,i only have one wish,,i wish I had option to turn off dashboard notifications. I just want to get notifications when I open app. Other then that this is now the best fb app out there,,great stuff.
    is it just me but i cannot click on the details of the notifications itself from the fb app?? like tapping on a photo or photo album would not go to that picture/link.
    Quote Originally Posted by adambomb13 View Post
    Im stuck with older news and can't get back to lastest news...I try to refresh but it just spins away...I guess thats why they call it a beta
    Clear out your cache and cookies from your browser. Worked for me.
    I was having the issues of the new feed not loading, and not being able to click on items from the notifications... a Luna restart seems to have cured my ills.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    Clear out your cache and cookies from your browser. Worked for me.
    Worked, thank you

You have been thanked
    notiications...finally....i like
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    when I check for updates it does not give me an update for this beta. I went to this link:
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    and put in my phone number for them to send me the link in an SMS, it said it did, gut I never got the text. Do you have to be on a special list for this beta?
    Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    when I check for updates it does not give me an update for this beta. I went to this link:
    [url= USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.[/url]
    and put in my phone number for them to send me the link in an SMS, it said it did, gut I never got the text. Do you have to be on a special list for this beta?
    just download app scoop and download it from there.
    this beta has a huge bug. When you open some ones status to comment or to view it, it only shows facebook user as their name you can only see who ever posted the status. The non beta version doesn't do this.
    Actually it did, until it got all the info of the different users (I'm only on GPRS a lot of the time so it takes a while to fetch the info).
    I know I have had this occurrence in the 1.1. Haven't tried out 1.1.2 yet, but is it really sticking like that forever.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    Installed the new version, but notifications don't work. If I open the app, I can touch the button to show new notifications, but I don't get any type of alert at the bottom of the screen. Is there a setting or something someplace?
    it works randomly.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Maybe there will be a notification when it decides to work.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast