Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1. Takes WAY too long to load after there is something in the Cache. I think what happens is that it waits for all the images from the last cached information to load, then it loads the new stuff.

2. I saw the "Facebook User" bug, but it was just replacing my face/name on a wall post.

3. So far notifications are working for me.

Is there a place to officially report bugs for this app? I really want them to develop it quickly.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to reset the number in the notifications icon? It's at 22 or something and I've cleared all my notifications on my desktop. Am I just missing out on where to clear them out on the phone?
    Gives login error (at least now there is stuff saying what is wrong) - they still haven't fixed it for us folks who refuse to do a partial reset and cannot use the latest "approved" non beta version. Palm said they were working on a fix for those of us who are not willing to do the partial reset (everything else works, why should a palm app fail?), I guess it hasn't been placed into the beta yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaclub View Post
    Does anyone know how to reset the number in the notifications icon? It's at 22 or something and I've cleared all my notifications on my desktop. Am I just missing out on where to clear them out on the phone?
    They clear out after you touch them (visit them). I would like a different way to acknowledge them/clear them out.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    well that aint really fair, any phone on T-mobile will probably fail

but the pre is pretty awesome
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    They clear out after you touch them (visit them). I would like a different way to acknowledge them/clear them out.
    I click on them on my desktop browser. It'd be nice if it could see that, but it's still pretty cool for being beta.
    did anyone else get an update to 1.1.3? I went to update app and it told me there was an update for facebook. Installed it, will post back some of the diff.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
    did anyone else get an update to 1.1.3? I went to update app and it told me there was an update for facebook. Installed it, will post back some of the diff.
    Can see the update in Preware, but when I get to the App Catalog I can only see 1.1.2 still. UK user here.
    Yep! Got the update to 1.1.3, not sure what has been updated on it. This is on UK o2. I went to the app catalog and it said update.

Anyone noticed any differences?
    1.1.4 is up now, go get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    1.1.4 is up now, go get it.
    ROFL 2 in a day lol
    Yeah, i didnt even know about 1.1.3, lol just saw them say 1.1.4 on facebook lol.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12