1.    #1  
    I just got virus defense game. Game seems real good but I can't figure out how to upgrade my stuff. It says how much it cost to upgrade but can't actually do it. Can someone help me out if they know how.
    Quote Originally Posted by headbusa24 View Post
    I just got virus defense game. Game seems real good but I can't figure out how to upgrade my stuff. It says how much it cost to upgrade but can't actually do it. Can someone help me out if they know how.
    It depends on the mission you are on. Not every mission allows upgrades. It is in the Mission description texts, but we admit it's not obvious. When upgrades are allowed there is a little v1.0 to v4.0 that can show up on the bottom right of the screen. If it is colored and not greyed out then you can upgrade. If it is greyed out or you don't see it upgrades are not allowed (missing) on that mission or you can't afford it. We know this is not obvious and we are releasing an update as early as Sunday to address this and add some more missions. w sorry for the trouble and we hope you enjoy it!
    I just figured it out! Thanks for the game, I've really been wanting a tower defense game and I'm enjoying this one. I'm having trouble with lesson/mission 6...back to it!
    We're glad you like it!
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the help. Btw the way nice update. Just I would like to see maybe a free play type mode with 100 waves or so with big map on easy normal map on medium and small map on hard. Jus a suggestion to help keep the game from getting boring when you beat all the missions.
  6.    #6  
    thanks for the help. Btw the way nice update. Just I would like to see maybe a free play type mode with 100 waves or so with big map on easy normal map on medium and small map on hard. Jus a suggestion to help keep the game from getting boring when you beat all the missions.
    Well I finally made it past Mission 6, then I finished all 14 levels on easy level. I'm now on Mission 12 of the medium level! Had more trouble with Mission 8 on the medium setting...can I ever make it through on hard? We'll see. Still having fun!

Oh, one thing I've noticed, and I don't know if it is a bug or not...when I have the game running but I'm on the mission description, the screen doesn't seem to time out after a period of no use. I noticed after several minutes that I hadn't gotten back to my game, and the screen was still on. So, is there some interference with the auto-screen off feature of the Pre?
    Absolutely Headbusa! We've had descriptions for another ten levels already laid out. We're just tuning them for another Sunday release. Polymorphic and Metamorphic virus are about to infect the game...

Glad to see you're enjoying it Rockbeast. We designed the game on hard mode to make sure it's doable, but we don't want to make it easy.

I'll get a fix for the time out. Sounds like an obvious oversight on my part.
    Well I completed all the levels in all the modes (Easy, Medium, and Hard). That was fun. I've gone back and replayed several of the levels, particularly the harder ones, to see if I can better my score on each one.

I am ready now for new levels! Did I miss an update yet? I keep checking, hoping it shows up each day in the app catalog. Looking forward to new infections to conquer!
    We're posting it Sunday. We were busy with a new Block Breaker and Word Search.

The guy who is making the levels is flying to Palm Days this weekend, so hopefully he'll make some during the flight and 4-hour layover.

Once we get more levels, we're also going to create a lite version of the software.
    Great to hear! By the way, once you post it, what is your experience on how long before it shows up on the App Store?

I look forward to new levels, new 'creatures' to battle with!
    It typically takes 2-3 days.