1.    #1  
    Appible, the "developer" best known for releasing a bunch of re-packaged public domain books and charging for them, is laughing in our faces. By "our" I mean the Precentral.net community.

In their latest "app" called Classics, the description in the app catalog has this statement: "A special thank you to PreCentral.net and their readers for their tremenedous support. This one is for you guys."

When has anyone in these forums or on this site ever supported Appible or any of the app catalog spammers? I think that statement in their app description takes a lot of gall considering that any mention of Appible on this site has been with contempt.

Appible has just risen to the top of my most contemptible developer list over Brighthouse Labs and Dijit.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    maybe they were being sarcastic. Either way it just means more people know about this site.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    maybe they were being sarcastic. Either way it just means more people know about this site.
    Either they were being sarcastic or they're outright lying to try to make people think that Precentral and its community supports them.

I tend to think it's the latter. But either way it shows what type of company they are.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    do we know enough about thjem to find a phone number? We should use our palm poness to call the constantlly and see if the like it...