Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No updates as far as I know, unfortunately. Perhaps the TouchPad and Pre3 will sway them to webOS
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtfolden View Post
    Any updates on this? I assume they'll be getting more requests if the Veer and TouchPad find a loyal audience.
    That's a pretty big if.
    I'd be inclined to think it probably won't be coming any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    No updates as far as I know, unfortunately. Perhaps the TouchPad and Pre3 will sway them to webOS
    I was almost excited to see a picture of Pre 2 on Grindr's website. Until I realized that they were probably just using it as a generic photo of a randmo smartphone. Seriously though, how hard could it be to make this app available for webOS? I use it on my iPhone, but would be nice to have other options.

FS3
    Quote Originally Posted by friedscones View Post
    I was almost excited to see a picture of Pre 2 on Grindr's website. Until I realized that they were probably just using it as a generic photo of a randmo smartphone. Seriously though, how hard could it be to make this app available for webOS? I use it on my iPhone, but would be nice to have other options.
    FS3
    I don't imagine it's difficult but I do imagine it's a financial issue. I'd guess there is absolutely NO chance of seeing a version for webOS now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12