1.    #1  
    Is it just me, or did Epocrates just lift all of WebOS's style and put it on android?

Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    ummm...wow. looks VERY WebOSish. (exactly like the WebOS version)
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I actually like it. Now WebOs does not need that "home" button on screen, because we have back gesture.

I hope they did not steal Mojo codes for their Android version.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
  4.    #4  
    WebOS has the "e"/home button too. It is useful because it takes you back to the main screen of the app, instead of one step back.

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Thanks for the correction.

Epocrates makes me wish I was a doctor or pharmacist. It has so much information and works so fast, but I don't understand anything it says. I am keeping it on my phone just so I can pretend I know about medicines.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
  6.    #6  
    hehe. Well I think it is a good reference to have. The scary thing is that epocrates is only giving you the abridged version of the infomation. If you want to see almost all of the info, look up Lexi-Comp on the Pre. That has so much info in it that it is almost the entirety of medical school in you palm...so to speak.

Can you blame them? Why fix what is not broken, plus it looks a bit more professional.
    Take it as a compliment that they hoovered it off the best OS out there.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Actually, the Epocrates Rx for web OS and Android looks just like the one on the iPhone. As a healthcare provider, I have been using Epocrates for about a decade and have been impressed with their development. I have used it extensively on my previous Palm OS devices (Palm TX/Treo/Centro) and glad they are starting to develop the Epocrates Essentials for web OS. Also, been impressed with some of Lexi-Comp's library including Harrison's & 5MCC (their Drug library has extensive info, but Epocrates gives you enough info for prescribing).
    I think it only makes sense that they would keep a consistent look across multiple platforms.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS