1.    #1  
    I was looking for a place to stream world cup prep soccer games on the pre and could not find any places.

i just saw that the iPhone now has the Justin.tv app and it works great. I use it on my iPod touch. I have emailed the Justinn.TV crew asking if they are ever going to release an app for WebOS and i am waiting on a reply.

Check it out is an amazing site.

Justin.tv - Live Video and Chat for Everyone
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    yeah I would love a justin.tv app! Use it to watch some european soccer, not this MLS crap.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Waiting here as well. Unfortunately, I will not be until Flash is established on WebOS though. I do look forward to the day which should be some time this year!
    well the iphone doesn't do flash, so this app should be possible on WebOS too.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I just downloaded the app on my iphone to check it out. You are right the the iPhones does not do flash! What is available on the app is extremly paired down than what is on the site. I would imagine that someone is converting to 3gp instead.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by csquare View Post
    I just downloaded the app on my iphone to check it out. You are right the the iPhones does not do flash! What is available on the app is extremly paired down than what is on the site. I would imagine that someone is converting to 3gp instead.
    looks nice tho right. im watchin a soccer game now on the itouch. Argentina soccer. River plate vs Boca Jrs.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    this is so damn frustrating ugggghhh I just want justin app or slingbox.
    I miss my Slingbox a lot.
    There is a homebrew app called SPB TV which has some cool channels on it.
    It's not Sling but it's better than nothing.
    yeah I tried it, but as a sports junky I nned justin or my slingbox going
  10.    #10  
    same here. And I have not had a reply yet!!! i guess is a no for the justin TV app

Oklahoma Sooner theme

I think it comes down to an issue of marketshare and bang for the buck. Android version is supposed to be released soon. No mention of WebOs that I could find.

I hate to say it but man that Evo keeps hanging around in my mind. Slingbox and justin.tv are both supposed to be out on android by summer. Add that to the evos abilities and its going to make it hard for me. I love webos, but the lack of multimedia abilities is killing me.
    no news for an webos app?
    Playon is developing an application for webos and Playon lets you connect to justin.tv
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Any news when that Playon app will be ready?
    ...i need this...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --