Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prenode View Post
    Is there any chance for a Mac version?
    I'll add a please to this request.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    I'll add a please to this request.
    Hey, thanks for all the interest from the Apple supporters! (I'm a Microsoft, Apple, SUSE guy myself) ...If we can get 30 users to sign up for a mac version of Wifi Media Sync, we'll get crackn and have a version out by the end of 2nd quarter.
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
    That's 2 by now.
    did you check germany for distribution? The app does not show up in the german app catalog. Is there any chance of a limited lite version to actually test before buy? That would be awesome. Maybe make it only sync up to ten times to try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    Wifi Media Sync is now available in the App Cat via Web Distribution!

Easily sync all your files directly to your Pre from your Windows PC via Wi-fi. Click the link below to open the App Cat!.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Great idea, but they want $10 for it. Seems a bit much for the minor convenience.

Heck, we all hook up to QuickInstall so often, we can just copy music over when we are modding!

I'd pay for this, but not $10
    Hey, thanks for all the interest from the Apple supporters! (I'm a Microsoft, Apple, SUSE guy myself) ...If we can get 30 users to sign up for a mac version of Wifi Media Sync, we'll get crackn and have a version out by the end of 2nd quarter.
    Mac User right here, pleading! Where do I officially "sign up?"
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    Mac User right here, pleading! Where do I officially "sign up?"
    lol, Just show some love in this forum and we'll count you in.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Great idea, but they want $10 for it. Seems a bit much for the minor convenience.

Heck, we all hook up to QuickInstall so often, we can just copy music over when we are modding!

I'd pay for this, but not $10
    Good point, but for the cost of a meal at a restaurant you get remote syncing to unlimited PCs...I've spent more money on games I've played once and then removed...
  9. rayhollister
    I can't wait to download it! That's way better than using Zumo.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Sign this mac user up too.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    this sounds pretty cool and ill probably end up downloading this and i like to see a dev so responsive to both positive and negative feedback
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroc371 View Post
    this sounds pretty cool and ill probably end up downloading this and i like to see a dev so responsive to both positive and negative feedback
    Feedback, be it critical, constructive, positive, negative, is the only way we can improve the products and services we offer. Wifi Media Sync is a result of the contributers to this thread and would have turned out to be a completely different app all together if it wasn't for the feedback we received from the community.

Oh, Linux users, we need you to speak up too! Want Wifi Media Sync? Let us know!

Palm Pixi Plus users, I have an email into Palm asking if I they would allow me to distinquish Pixi Plus from Pixi in the App Cat (currently we cannot), we will see where this goes, as Wifi Media Sync is 100% compat. with the Pixi Plus, but the Original Pixi does not have Wifi, so we cannot submit the app to Palm.
    Oh, Linux users, we need you to speak up too! Want Wifi Media Sync? Let us know!
    Yes!
    Thanks for everybody's feedback!

PC to Phone: rocks! We'll add in individual file syncing in a future release

Phone to PC: We can add support to allow you to choose a specific file to upload/sync to your PC (does anyone want this?), but until palm exposes an API to allow us to read actual directories we won't be able to truly 'sync'...
    ...I'll look through the PDK and see if offers any other angle..
    Have you been able to add the update to sync from phone to pc?
    Thanks..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Any plans to make it available for Canada soon? I do not see it in our App store ;(
    lol, Just show some love in this forum and we'll count you in.
    How's this?
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Fix this app please.. I used it a lot to transfer music quickly over to my phone.. but after the 1.4.1.1 update on sprint the app doesn't even load anymore.. it just shows the splash screen..
    app doesn't load anymore and it's no longer in the cataloge. What's going on?
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    yeah.. The only way to get to the app is to send a link to your phone. Either fix the app and put it back up or refund everyone their money..
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    app doesn't load anymore and it's no longer in the cataloge. What's going on?
    The 1.4.1 update breaks Wifi Media Sync, we have an update ready to go that addresses the problem, but we will have to wait for Palm to approve it. I spoke with our Palm Rep yesterday morning, so hopefully we can fast track this.

My apologies for the inconvenience this causes everybody, I will be working with Palm to mitigate the risk of this happening again in the future.

Palm, if you're listening: Release Candidates exist for a reason.

We are currently re-prioritizing enhancements to WMS, and you should see an update with the ability to upload a file to your PC, and the ability for the Windows client to "auto-refresh".
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast