Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Updated my pc client to 2.5 from a perfectly working previous version. Now I receive the following errors when I attempt to launch the PC client. On the day I get the touchpad optimised version, very frustrated.

[IMG][/IMG]

I've uninstalled, deleted reg keys with revo uninstaller and reinstalled without any success. Running Win 7 Pro sp1.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    Why is this not available for the Pre 3?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    holly cow. Next time please use the build in windows snapshot tool to capture only the error message!
  4.    #344  
    doctj,

This is a new errror... are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Win 7 pro?

Have you installed all Windows updates?
    Can you confirm if Microsoft .NET 4.0 is installed? This should not be required (per MS), but others say otherwise..

Hit me up directly, and we'll get you a link to 2.0 if we can't resolve this in short order.
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
  5.    #345  
    Pre 3 Version of Wifi Media Sync is coming, this version has been stuck in app submission for the last 30 days....

This version is actually compatible with WebOS 2.0=3.1, but due to issues encountered in the app submission process, we applied only for 3.1 compatibility. We will be submiting an update to Palm tomorrow that will include some minor updates and be compatible with WebOS 2.1 and above.

Wifi Media Sync for Mac is progressing, but the UI is taking longer than expected.

Linux version is on deck after the Mac version.!
    webOS 3.1 ?? Hmm.. the only one publicly available is webOS 3.0.2
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Thanks for the update, I was using the old version, but was getting tired of tilting my head to read it in the emulator window on my Touchstone Haven't tried it out yet, got the update at work, but will when I get home.

A quick question.

Would this be possible to set up over 3G? Sort of like my own private drop box? Unlimited file sizes?

THAT

WOULD

BE

STELLAR

Hi,

does it work with the Pre3 ?

Thx
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    infamousdutch - I have been experiencing an issue uploading from my TP using 2.0 that I had hoped would be resolved with 3.0, however it is still there. The upload hangs on /media/internal/.photosApp/Generated, the folder contains jpg files. Any ideas, can folders be excluded from upload without un-checking them each time?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    On another note I needed to re-meta-doctor my Pre+ to 2.1.0 last weekend and after getting WiFi Media Sync 2.0 re-installed it is unable to upload files, the scan for files just sits there spinning. I have even let it run over night and nothing. I can sync down just fine.

I attempted to get a log with Lumberjack, however I get the following error:

[2011-09-10 09:57:02] (Wifi Media Sync) Error: warning, script load failed for file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.8bitdevelopment.wifimediasync/app/models/pendingUp.jsjsjs, $either$ $remove$ $the$ $script$ $or$ $fix$ $the$ $src$ $path$.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    We have been working with HP on this issue. HP has stated that they will be updating the app catalog to allow ALL versions to be downloaded from the same product (i.e. 1.4.5, 2.0, 2.1, and so on), which will resolve the issue with users that have the older hardware.

If you are running 2.0, then I can send you a promo code for a version that is compatible with your device.
    Thanks. I'd love to know when this is available again in the catalog for webOS 2.1 on the Pre2.
  12.    #352  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    On another note I needed to re-meta-doctor my Pre+ to 2.1.0 last weekend and after getting WiFi Media Sync 2.0 re-installed it is unable to upload files, the scan for files just sits there spinning. I have even let it run over night and nothing. I can sync down just fine.

[2011-09-10 09:57:02] (Wifi Media Sync) Error: warning, script load failed for file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.8bitdevelopment.wifimediasync/app/models/pendingUp.jsjsjs, $either$ $remove$ $the$ $script$ $or$ $fix$ $the$ $src$ $path$.

Any ideas?
    What version of WebOS are you running?

Sounds like a botched install, but I do not recommend uninstalling the app until you confirmed that Wifi Media Sync is available to re-download from the app catalog (HP is still working on the multiple version download).
  13.    #353  
    Quote Originally Posted by evacaf View Post
    Thanks. I'd love to know when this is available again in the catalog for webOS 2.1 on the Pre2.
    The WebOS 2.1 compatible update has been submitted to HP for review. Hopefully we'll see it in the app catalog within the next week!
  14.    #354  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    webOS 3.1 ?? Hmm.. the only one publicly available is webOS 3.0.2
    My bad, it should have read 3.0.1
  15.    #355  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post

Any ideas?
    Thanks for the feedback!

This should have been addressed in the 3.0.1 update. Could you provide me with the full path of a file in the offending directory? I would greatly appreciate it!
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    What version of WebOS are you running?

Sounds like a botched install, but I do not recommend uninstalling the app until you confirmed that Wifi Media Sync is available to re-download from the app catalog (HP is still working on the multiple version download).
    I am running a meta-doctor 2.1.0 on a VZW Pre+.

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Thanks for the feedback!

This should have been addressed in the 3.0.1 update. Could you provide me with the full path of a file in the offending directory? I would greatly appreciate it!
    I assume that you were referring to my 1st post http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post3145507 and the full path is in the body of the post (/media/internal/.photosApp/Generated) the .jpg files are all in the same format (i.e. appGridThumbnail--++Henny2GGkG0DzZ-12MONKEYS.jpg).

So no problem getting WiFi Media Sync on my TP or my Veer. Setup the wifes Pre2 last night, WiFi Media Sync is not in the catalog for 2.1
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0.4 fixed the issue I was having with my meta-doctored 2.1.0 VZW Pre+, however I am still having the issue on my TouchPad with the /media/internal/.photosApp/Generated folder.

20.    #360  
    Check again, the WebOS 2.1 update should now be available in the marketplace!