Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I'm going to ask the developer again, I went from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 and back to 1.4.5. I somehow lost that app. I paid for the app. I would like to have the app back. Pretty useless to have a desktop client for an app that I don't have on my phone. What can we do about this? Email an .ipk maybe? Please & thank you
    Have you e-mailed the dev? I know a lot of dev's don't frequent the forums as much as they respond to direct e-mails.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I'm going to ask the developer again, I went from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 and back to 1.4.5. I somehow lost that app. I paid for the app. I would like to have the app back. Pretty useless to have a desktop client for an app that I don't have on my phone. What can we do about this? Email an .ipk maybe? Please & thank you
    I have the same problem after doctoring my Pre+. The developer doesn't appear to be interested in supporting those who purchased the app on 1.4.5. I contacted the dev through the support section on their site and gave them my invoice #, but I haven't heard back yet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3
    I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I could not find an answer through searching. Is it possibly for this app to send the contents of /media/internal/saverestore to my PC? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamMasterClay View Post
    I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I could not find an answer through searching. Is it possibly for this app to send the contents of /media/internal/saverestore to my PC? Thank you.
    When Wifi Media Sync app is opened

Once connected, click on "Upload Files", then scroll towards the bottom and you will see a couple of files that start with /media/internal/saverestore/.......

You will want to have all of those files checked
    Ok, so I purchased and installed the app and desktop client and I'm having a bunch of problems. I can get them to connect, and I can get the phone to receive files from the folders I specify on the computer. When I go to Upload Files however, nothing seems to work. Selecting Scan New Files Pics and Videos just brings up an endless loading circle (I left it running for about 7 hours with no change). The same happens if I select Scan For New Files. If I select Manually Select Files I am able to select individual items to send to the computer, and when I select Upload Files Now! it will appear like they are syncing and state that uploading them is successful however they do not appear in the folder I specified by the desktop client. I also tried searching my entire HDD which did not find the files at all.

I would basically like to be able to easily transfer my entire /media/internal/ folder. If anyone can give me any help I'd greatly appreciate it. I had emailed the dev previously because I was getting an error with the desktop client but I fixed the issue and still haven't heard back from him. Maybe he's on vacation but regardless I'm not expecting to get much support from him anytime soon.
    Software and device? I might be able to help...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Oh and computer type/os/etc

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Computer client is whatever the newest version is, phone app is 2.0.0. Verizon Pre2 meta-doctored to 2.1.0. Computer is Windows 7 x64. I also have the file sync app which works perfectly sending to and from the phone, if that's at all relevant.
    Didn't sleep much last night, so I might not get right back at ya, but I will be needing to get some data to my Veer and the wifes if she is happy enough with it to put her palm profile on it. I will let you know what I find and will test some different scenarios this weekend when I have time.
    Anyone know how to get Wifi Media Sync onto the touchpad? It does not appear in the app catalog, but I have it installed on my Pre.

Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    feel the same way =\
    me too.
    Well, who wants to contact the developer?
    Quote Originally Posted by capt4chris View Post
    Well, who wants to contact the developer?
    Done!

Your turn

Contact | 8bit Development
    I've contacted the developer and he emailed me back within 5 minutes!!

They are working on a Touchpad version currently. The ipk for Webos 2.1 will not work on 3.0.

They have promised not to double charge for the Touchpad version.

No date given for release.
    bb147 likes this.
    App Idea: Wifi sync folders in your Pre and Touchpad. can it be done?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I needed to doctor my webOS 2.1.0 VZW Pre+ and afterwards WiFi Media Sync did not install. For those that have already purchased WiFi Media Sync it seems the only way to reinstall it on webOS 2.x is to use Impostah and use the app id com.8bitdevelopment.wifimediasync in the App Catalog section.

Don't forget to drop Rod and the boys at webOS Internals some coin for Impostah which enables us to get back the apps we paid for that HP ripped away.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  19. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Happened to me today, also. Other apps affected: PreCentral News and AuctionMate Pro. All restored thanks to Impostah, though.
    damn was really hoping this was actually fixed. Not hurting me on the Veer, but if I were to go back to the minus....