Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
  1.    #261  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    BUMP! <clink, clink, clink> Hey Mr. Developer!!!!!!<clink, clink, clink> Come out and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!<clink, clink, clink> Ohhhhhh Mr. Developer!!!!!!<clink, clink, clink> Come out and play!!!!!!!!!<clink, clink, clink>
    The warriors ref. is freakin awesome, but sledge, throw me an email at appsupport at 8bitdev dot com and we can address your issues, CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?!?!?

the baseball gang rocked!
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    We would love to port Wifi Media Sync to Mac and Linux, we just need people in the community to speak up!! Let your voice be heard!!
    Mac version, please.
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a Mac version!
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    The warriors ref. is freakin awesome, but sledge, throw me an email at appsupport at 8bitdev dot com and we can address your issues, CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?!?!?

the baseball gang rocked!
    Just have to back up these cats have been awesome when it comes to customer contact and response time. Forums are never going to be the best form of contact. As infamousdutch said hit them on their e-mail, most devs I know keep tabs on their e-mail but it's hard to track all the forums.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    A mac version please.......
    O.K., I've been using Wifi Media Sync with no problems for some time now, but now it won't work.

I get the "Error: Could Not Connect to 192.168.1.1" message. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my Sprint Pre, but the problem persists. We did get a new router recently (Linksys E3000), but I'm using the IP address from the new router in the phone app. In addition, my Pre's Wifi connection is working just fine.

Another issue is that I cannot get Wifi Media Sync to open on my PC. Now, I have had that issue since before this connection issue: when I click on the app's icon in my Windows 7 PC's start menu, all I get is the "User Account Control" window asking if I want to give the program ("Wifi Media Sync.exe") permission to make changes on my PC. I cannot get the program to open in order to check settings etc.

Please advise--thanks!
    Does anyone else have trouble trying to sync huge folders with over 100k worth of mp3's and video's

I get Bad Request every time.
    Also this Program needs a Search so I don't have to search through 1000's of mp3's to just find one song I want, Is this coming in 2.0 with just type or something.?

I gave up after 1 minute of using this app. I can't go through my files 5 at a time.

My files are organized on my computer folders like

Media -

(mp3, with rock, rap, others and then in each of those have 100's of folders for each band, then folders with each album)

(video's has different folders for about 100 movies)

(photo's have different folders for every date they were taken) also photo's need thumbnails, How am I suppose to know what photo's are what? This is over wifi so I'm not worried about bandwidth like you would if it was 3g
    Last edited by Greg Mair; 12/18/2010 at 09:48 AM.
    bought this hopefully it works
    What happened to 1.4.5 support?

Also did they add any options for multiple file selection instead of needing to go through multiple screens to select each file individual?
    It died when the app was updated to 2.0. I was never even able to download the PC software as the website was not working well, so I got zero use from the app.
    A mac client would be amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It died when the app was updated to 2.0. I was never even able to download the PC software as the website was not working well, so I got zero use from the app.
    Well I have WiFi Media Sync on my Pre Plus 1.4.5 and it says v2.0.0, however I can't pull it up in the catalog anymore. Did they actually just add 2.0 to the title and then drop all current owners for getting updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Well I have WiFi Media Sync on my Pre Plus 1.4.5 and it says v2.0.0, however I can't pull it up in the catalog anymore. Did they actually just add 2.0 to the title and then drop all current owners for getting updates?
    With recent updates to the App catalog, many apps have gone away (at least some I know have been unintentional).

I am on 1.4.5 w/ version 2.0.0 as well, and cannot pull it up in the app cat.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    With recent updates to the App catalog, many apps have gone away (at least some I know have been unintentional).

I am on 1.4.5 w/ version 2.0.0 as well, and cannot pull it up in the app cat.
    Yea, but that was caused by the setting change for devs to select the webOS versions to support now instead of devices to support and older devices not being registered for those webOS versions in HP's db. Since this app should still support 1.4.5, unless the devs decided they no longer wanted to support 1.4.5, that bug shouldn't effect this particular app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Yea, but that was caused by the setting change for devs to select the webOS versions to support now instead of devices to support and older devices not being registered for those webOS versions in HP's db. Since this app should still support 1.4.5, unless the devs decided they no longer wanted to support 1.4.5, that bug shouldn't effect this particular app.
    There's been some other issues too, Interfacelift for example, the Dev said he didn't mean to pull it from 1.4.5. I think there are a few glitches in there, where Devs have updated their app, not realizing it would pull support for earlier devices.
    Another unhappy(about no wifi media sync) 1.4.5 user. I had to Doctor my phone today. I need to redownload the app, and from what I've read, it isn't possible? Hey developer any way of maybe emailing an .ipk to those that have already purchased the app and can't access it? Maybe a homebrew version?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by oneoftheelect View Post
    A mac client would be amazing!
    Agreed! I seem to recall, at some point last year, the developer stated that if 30 mac users expressed interest, an OS X version would be forthcoming. Is there any news on this? I'm sure at least 30 Mac people have spoken.
    I'm going to ask the developer again, I went from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 and back to 1.4.5. I somehow lost that app. I paid for the app. I would like to have the app back. Pretty useless to have a desktop client for an app that I don't have on my phone. What can we do about this? Email an .ipk maybe? Please & thank you
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    My VZW Pre 2 crashed and the app didn't reinstall with the others. I couldn't find it in the catalog since it was flagged as 2.1 only (still stuck on 2.0) The developer emailed me a promo code for it and I used the workaround to install it. They should take care of it.