Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    How about being able to upload multiple files at once? I have about 50 pics that I need to upload from my pre plus to my pc.
    one problem i have and maybe you can help me fix it is when i go to sync my phone, everytime i have added pictures to sync, it re syncs everything and puts it into a new folder along with everything i have already saved how can i fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by balboadave View Post
    WebOS 1.7? I just got 1.45.
    Oops, I get it now. WiFi Media Sync 1.7. The current version is 1.6. Nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    How about being able to upload multiple files at once? I have about 50 pics that I need to upload from my pre plus to my pc.
    I believe previously it was mentioned, this is part of the 2.0 desktop client combined with the 1.7 WebOS software.
  5.    #225  
    Currently, the only solution is to have your upload folder outside of your sync folder(s)...We will be adding support to allow you to "opt out" specific subfolders in a future version, as we tackle file/folder management in the next big release of the client.
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
  6.    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I believe previously it was mentioned, this is part of the 2.0 desktop client combined with the 1.7 WebOS software.
    Yup, we need 1.4.5 to enable a "work around" to allow you to auto sync your files to your pc from your phone. The workaround will allow us to do what pdk apps do, without getting in trouble, hence the 1.7 versioning. Palm has informed us that the next update will allow us to deploy full hybrid apps to the catalog, which will allow us to deliver to you the full 2.0 version that everybody has been waiting for.

I pulled down the 1.4.5 on my sprint pre yesterday, I will be retooling my dev environment to begin testing early next week, I will keep all of you informed as I beat my head against my laptop..let's just hope the whisky does not run out...
    i have a bone stock pre with no patches or any thing and it wont let the media player see some mp3 files. i have transferes them twice and still no luck????
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    , I will keep all of you informed as I beat my head against my laptop..let's just hope the whisky does not run out...
    LOL trust me I understand.... and seriously if you need an alpha tester PM me..... its kinda what I do at work and at home..... wouldn't mind "breaking" some software to make sure it works..... I spend a large part of my life doing such.
  9.    #229  
    Well, dev environment is up and running, vmware workstation is to thank for that!

Dropped my sprint pre and cracked the screen, I'm to thank for that!

The phone's still usable, at the moment, and shouldn't affect testing, but I might have to reach out to Craigslist for a new sprint dev device...

With the environment up and running, I will conducting integration tests to confirm that the 1.7 functionality will run on 1.4.5, this may take a few days, expect me to post again on Thursday at the latest.
    Just tried to use Media Sync for the first time in a month or two. Was told to update PC client. I did so and everything seems to be working fine.

What are the new features? I was able to upload photos from the PRE to the PC quite easily after telling the program what folder to put the photos in on the PC--I don't remember doing that before--is that new?

Sorry, haven't used the app that much (but it sure it handy when I need to!), so I don't really know what's old or new etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real jonezen View Post
    I changed my subnet address to "1" and it works fine now.
    how do you do this?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Great app, but I have a problem with the computer program.

Any clue as to why the window is cutoff?
    Last edited by k91191; 08/28/2010 at 11:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Also, after I upload a file, the screen that is displayed needs the text to be better centered. The "to" is way too close to the edge.

Need help please:

So i'm connected on my laptop and Pre. I was trying to transfer 200 photos. Transferred 70 fine but then all of sudden my Router (Netgear WGR614v4) just disconnected both devices. After that, I can only transfer a few files before getting kicked off.

Is this a router issue? Sharing issue?
    Thanks.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I want to sync my Pre screen captures folder to my desktop, can it be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Need help please:

So i'm connected on my laptop and Pre. I was trying to transfer 200 photos. Transferred 70 fine but then all of sudden my Router (Netgear WGR614v4) just disconnected both devices. After that, I can only transfer a few files before getting kicked off.

Is this a router issue? Sharing issue?
    Thanks.
    Just checking, is this from the Pre or from computer? I need to transfer some stuff this weekend, so I will see if I can duplicate the issue.

Also did you power cycle all 3 devices (router, computer, pre)?
    Just checking, is this from the Pre or from computer? I need to transfer some stuff this weekend, so I will see if I can duplicate the issue.

Also did you power cycle all 3 devices (router, computer, pre)?
    My pre makes a connection with the laptop. it shows me files that need to be synced. When I press sync button, it appears that 3-4 files transfer to my pre but then my pre loses the wifi signal and then immediately my laptop loses wifi. They both cycle and connect to the wifi but no more transfer of files.

This also happened when i tried to upload a file from pre to laptop.

I reset all 3 devices but it did not help.
    ***I Twitter***

Yeah that is sounding like an issue with your wifi network.... I haven't had any issues, my computer is connected by ethernet cable, but I haven't had any issues. I still need to download the new desktop client this weekend though, but that has been out for a while now and I haven't heard of anyone else having a similar issue.

Still I will let you know if I can duplicate the issue this weekend.
    Yeah that is sounding like an issue with your wifi network.... I haven't had any issues, my computer is connected by ethernet cable, but I haven't had any issues. I still need to download the new desktop client this weekend though, but that has been out for a while now and I haven't heard of anyone else having a similar issue.

Still I will let you know if I can duplicate the issue this weekend.
    Thanks...BUT...I fixed the problem. Bought a new router old one was 6 years old...we had other issues with it.

Syncing my photo album...SO FAST. GREAT APP, thanks!
    ***I Twitter***

Awesome! Was thinking it was probably a router issue, some people round here get defensive when you mention their hardware though.... I know all about having an old router, I had a linksys for probably 6 years or so before I ended up getting the D-Link we have now.