1.    #1  
    hey all,

Updated quickinstall, and now it isn't showing any apps in the device manager, all it shows is <unknown> and in preware it only shows 2 installed apps (messenger plugins)

Any idea what is going on? I even wen tback to some of the 2.0 versions, and it is the same problem. The only way to remove apps now is to go into the device info on the phone, and just delete them.

When I go to preware, onto an app i already have installed, it shows 'install' but no 'remove' like it can't see it already on there. I dont want to have to doctor it back to factory, it took me ages to get the theme how I like it and get all the apps

thanks.
    Last edited by Oronare; 03/24/2010 at 12:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oronare View Post
    hey all,

Updated quickinstall, and now it isn't showing any apps in the device manager, all it shows is <unknown> and in preware it only shows 2 installed apps (messenger plugins)

Any idea what is going on? I even wen tback to some of the 2.0 versions, and it is the same problem. The only way to remove apps now is to go into the device info on the phone, and just delete them.

When I go to preware, onto an app i already have installed, it shows 'install' but no 'remove' like it can't see it already on there. I dont want to have to doctor it back to factory, it took me ages to get the theme how I like it and get all the apps

thanks.
    My guess is you're not running webOS 1.4.0 or not using WebOS Quick Install 3.02

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    This is odd. I have a Verizon PP+ with 1.4.0 and the newest quick install The same thing just happened to me today. And the same thing with only 2 apps. Thats too much of a coincidence I think.
    Oh crap! i just checked WOQI.... it only shows the two apps too. I know I have at least 60 programs, and at least that many patches...