1.    #1  
    Joshua Topolsky, Engadget's editor-in-chief, is thinking about switching from his launch-day iPhone 3Gs to... something else. Neither webOS nor Android currently has what he needs. Josh's Tumblr post, "Apps I need… on any platform" details his 10+ must-have apps, which then auto-posts to Twitter where @bgalbs responds with this:
    @joshuatopolsky alright man, we are going to facilitate you getting killer versions of the apps you want. Start the clock.
    Oh-h-h-h boy, if the webOSDev team, through whatever means, can pull it off, it would be near-legendary.
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 03/24/2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: fixing source links
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Notice that they said facilitate which means developing the SDK. They are still depending on motivated developers to create the apps.
    well no duh.. They can't create the apps themselves.. Well they can, but they might get in some legal problems if they release it... Heres call of the duty for the palm pre!! hey, anyone know why activision is calling us?
  3.    #3  
    Notice that they said facilitate which means developing the SDK. They are still depending on motivated developers to create the apps.
    I would take "facilitate" to mean that they are gonna get on the phone to 10 of their go-to Dev contacts (outside of Palm) to craft the apps in question, specifically supporting said Devs in getting these apps out pronto.

If they can pull this off, it'd be a major coup.
    Not entirely. As I understand it, the Facebook application enhancements were done in house.