Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Am amazed there are no threads on this fantastic app I just accidentally found by reading a blog about Palm Pre. Guess it has only been released for 2 days.

If you use Ebay at all, this is invaluable (and it's free!) as it tracks all your Watching, Bidding, Won, Lost, Selling, Sold and Not Sold lists! then you can search for products, display them in easy to look at format, with item picture and make a bid on it! So far, am so amazed by it. Check it out in official App catalog now (UK users, do set to eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace or else you may find it loading forever as I initially did)
    I downloaded it and was going to use it, but then it said something about them having all my information so I deleted it. I wouldn't mind if I used it all the time, but I just wanted it to browse ebay from time to time and see what they got. I really don't need an app having my information when I am not going to use it often. Cool app though for those who ebay alot.
    I got the error Invalid ru_name??????
    It was featured on the main page. Very cool app and definitely needed.
    I used buy it now tonight and it took me to some page in another weird language. I also did not receive my notification emails. But i went to ebays home page and I did buy it at least.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

The app is "The application is not currently available. Please try again later."
    Preware has said this app has an update since yesterday. However, after selecting the ''update'' button, another card pops open as if to go to the app catalog and it never truly opens.

Anyone know what's wrong with this app?
    Quote Originally Posted by AAHill View Post
    Preware has said this app has an update since yesterday. However, after selecting the ''update'' button, another card pops open as if to go to the app catalog and it never truly opens.

Anyone know what's wrong with this app?
    have you tried the official app catalog?
    It isn't currently available anymore in the official cat.
    dammit: I was looking to download and install this app today, now it cannot be found in the app catalog.

As soon as it hits could someone report backa nd bump this thread?

thanks
    weird....wonder what happened...
    Looks like it's back up and running - no problems with the update.
    - AA
    great app, been using it often...
    Does it have leave seller feedback? That be very handy if it did.
    AuctionMate does not have "leave feedback" as of now. It's on the list of coming features though. We're currently working on a pro version of the app. At the same time, a major update to the free version will be released also. Especially all problems with login and connecting the accounts should be solved with that one.

What other features to you want to have either in a free or pay version?
    sort searches by category, counrty, free postage, auctin/buy it now etc.

do you have a list of pro vs lite features?
  17.    #17  
    I use this app and it's fantastic for me to check on items, especially at work where Ebay is blocked. Ability to be able to contact seller is very important for me as many items require clarification sometimes before bidding. When Pro version comes out, you can be rest assured you will have my support! Ability to search by categories as listed above would of course be welcomed.
    Okay, so it seem as if contacting the seller, leaving feedback and especially category search are the most important features. I must admit we'll not have too many of these in the first pro release. I'll put these three features on top of the list.

We'll have some category search at launch but it's not as sophisticated as you would expect.
    I think having notifications is a top feature for me, especially when listings are about to end or if I've been outbid, that sort of thing.
    Can you explain the procedure to 'disconnect' AuctionMate from your eBay account via the PC, as I can't see how to do it, and it's important to know in case your webOS device gets stolen.

Thanks.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast