Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Can you explain the procedure to 'disconnect' AuctionMate from your eBay account via the PC, as I can't see how to do it, and it's important to know in case your webOS device gets stolen.
    It's on the 'my eBay' page. Hidden, but it's there: Go to my eBay, account (third tab), settings. There you should see a line about third party services and applications. The Authorization for AuctionMate appears as "Stefan Henze" (which is my name) in the list.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preciouscoders View Post
    It's on the 'my eBay' page. Hidden, but it's there: Go to my eBay, account (third tab), settings. There you should see a line about third party services and applications. The Authorization for AuctionMate appears as "Stefan Henze" (which is my name) in the list.
    Thanks, I found it.

    On the UK site it's under Account/Site Preferences/General Preferences/Third-party authorisations.

    Just handy to know where it is if ever needed
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  3. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #23  
    If I have the free app and buy the Pro version, does it "upgrade" the free app or replace it? Just wondering if I'll have to go through the whole ebay validation process again.
  4. #24  
    Anyone having problems after updating to version 1.1.0? It keeps giving me the same results, no matter what I search for.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    If I have the free app and buy the Pro version, does it "upgrade" the free app or replace it? Just wondering if I'll have to go through the whole ebay validation process again.
    I'm afraid I have to tell you that you do need to connect your account again. Sometimes and for some users it's just entering their credentials, some other users need to go through some additional pain forced by eBay. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this process.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrtyfrog View Post
    Anyone having problems after updating to version 1.1.0? It keeps giving me the same results, no matter what I search for.
    This is indeed a bug we introduced with version 1.1.0. It's already fixed and approved by Palm so you should be able to update to verson 1.1.1 now which fixes the search bug. I'm very sorry for any confusion caused by this one.

    Thank you Palm for approving the update within a couple of hours!
  7. #27  
    I downloaded and updated the new free version from the app catalog without a prob and the app works.

    however, the icon does not show on the launcher, only a placeholder with the name of the app underneath.

    is this a bug?
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    I downloaded and updated the new free version from the app catalog without a prob and the app works.

    however, the icon does not show on the launcher, only a placeholder with the name of the app underneath.

    is this a bug?
    I can't tell you why but sometimes it happens that after the update you won't see the (new) app icon. Please restart your device and the icon will show again.
  9. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preciouscoders View Post
    I can't tell you why but sometimes it happens that after the update you won't see the (new) app icon. Please restart your device and the icon will show again.
    I had the same thing. Luna restart fixed it.
  10. #30  
    Plase I need this app for HP Pre 3!!!!!!!
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos



    Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

    Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
  11. jeromem75's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #31  
    yes, moved from a veer to a Pre3 and can no longer use it :-(
  12. #32  
    Thanks for the heads-up, didn't realize this was out there. I found it in the app catalog. Don't have time to configure it right not but I'll get there.
  13. #33  
    We are currently working on making AuctionMate available for the Pre 3.
    starsailor likes this.
  14. drewBB's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #34  
    Great News
  15. #35  
    it's finally there. Thank you so much!
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos



    Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

    Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
  16. drewBB's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #36  
    I'm not receiving notifications on the Pre 3 (they are switched on).

    Anyone else having issues?
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by drewster_uk View Post
    I'm not receiving notifications on the Pre 3 (they are switched on).

    Anyone else having issues?
    Sorry to revive an old thread, I am not getting notifications on my Pre or TouchPad, I get errors when I try to enable notifications. I sent a support email Wednesday and haven't heard anything.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions