1.    #1  
    i have the app ready to go for the release of the 800mhz kernel tommorow.

my question for everyone is which frequencies would you like to see in the app?

see this thread for what the regular app looks like:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...cpu-speed.html

here is what i have in there so far:
    scale 500-->800mhz
    off --- sets phone to default 500mhz
    set speed 800mhz
    scale 125-->720mhz
    scale 125-->800mhz
    scale 250-->720mhz
    scale 250-->800mhz
    set speed 720mhz
    set speed 600mhz
    set speed 125mhz (for testing purposes)

am i missing anything that you would like?

available frequencies are:
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    I can't wait to test this. Once i do ill give some feedback.
  3.    #3  
    okay, still want to here from anyone else.

there are so many frequency option i dont want to launch this app leaving out a setting that someone was looking forward to.

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    I'm thinking of maybe a 760 for right in between 720 and 800 and maybe even a 650mhz for the less adventurous overclockers. if there is any to add them afterall.
    Last edited by 063_xobx; 03/23/2010 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I'm thinking of maybe a 760 for right in between 720 and 800 and maybe even a 650mhz for the less adventurous overclockers
    Did you not read his post? Those speeds are not available.

I think the options that you have given are perfect.....pretty much has everything covered.
  6.    #6  
    sweet, was worried someone would want 500-->720mhz, or like 600-->800mhz. you never know, there a some wierd peopel out there, lol.

Super PreKernel app

How about 2 options:

Set speed
    Scaling

On the scaling mode have two drop down lists will all of the available frequencies. Then just make sure that the first selection is less than the second
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    can't wait when this comes out do I need to remove the cpu scaler app on my phone let me know thanks
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Nice, now we have 2 things to look forward to tmw! Thanks
    Sprint Palm Pre running....
    Theme: PreRed
    Patches: Overclocked at 800MHz! 4x4 Icons v3, Battery Icon as Percent, Device Menu Megamix, Enable Add/Delete Pages, Increase Font Size 17, Show App Details, Show Download Count, Video Downloads
    I would assume I would need to remove your other app first then install the new one correct
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    can't wait when this comes out do I need to remove the cpu scaler app on my phone let me know thanks
    what patches are you refer to?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    I would assume I would need to remove your other app first then install the new one correct
    nope you can have both on your phone at the same time.....i wrote the app/service so that they can coexsist.

use the original version for lower frequencies and the uber version for higher frequencies.

Super PreKernel app

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    How about 2 options:

Set speed
    Scaling

On the scaling mode have two drop down lists will all of the available frequencies. Then just make sure that the first selection is less than the second
    crap dude, thats a great idea.....this is why programmers need to have user experience gurus helping them at all time.

thanks! great feedback!

Super PreKernel app

14.    #14  
    CPUScalerUber is available now for anyone using the custom kernel that caj2008 and unixphyco made (the 720/800mhz kernel).

Looking for alpha testers! PM me for download.

Alpha testers must understand the risk before receiving the download.

be extremely careful with the scaling options, they are untested. The Set Speed options should theoretically work fine.

Last edited by number1pete; 03/24/2010 at 06:53 AM.

Super PreKernel app

so your new app is out or do I have to have another patch to go with you current app I'm kinda confused
    Yep. Look perfect. I for one can't wait. Thanks for the work that you have done.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I say make it all into one app, and agree with splitting set speed, and scailing into two different drop down menus..

I Personally will use it as set speed :800mhz, then when battery starts to run low, or am going into class i will make it set speed 250mhz..
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    CPUScalerUber is available now for anyone using the custom kernel that caj2008 and unixphyco made (the 720/800mhz kernel).

Looking for alpha testers! PM me for download.

Alpha testers must understand the risk before receiving the download.

be extremely careful with the scaling options, they are untested. The Set Speed options should theoretically work fine.

Alpha testers, if your interested in testing out the new CPUScalerUber app made to utilize caj2008/unixpsycho's kernel please see this newly created thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...72#post2327572

Super PreKernel app

19.    #19  
    CPUScalerUber no longer in alpha testing. It is now available to the public. Download it here.

Super PreKernel app