1.    #1  
    Hey

Just wondering if there is way to automatically check for updates to my apps (Including downloaded apps through the store/prewear) without actually having to go to the app in the list and see if there is one?

Will the 'Check for updates' on the phone just check for OS updates, or will it also check each app you have, and see if there is an update for it?

thanks
    go into app catalog and click the shopping bag on the lower right. A button should appear on the lower right to 'update all'
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I wish it would only list those apps that have updates, rather than listing all the apps you have installed making you scroll through the list to see which ones actually have updates. I liked how the "Updates" app used to show only those apps that have updates...no longer the case.
  4.    #4  
    I have clicked the shopping bag and it just shows a list of installed apps from the app store, but then no other button to update.

Is there anything to view updates on preware too?
    just official, you still need to go throw preware for the rest
  6.    #6  
    Ahh, I see a new item on my preware app called 'available updates' cool

thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oronare View Post
    I have clicked the shopping bag and it just shows a list of installed apps from the app store, but then no other button to update.

Is there anything to view updates on preware too?
    If the update button doesn't show up, then there should be no updates or your phone is being screwy :P
  8.    #8  
    Yeah there are no updates for official apps I have downloaded from the AppStore, but there were a few for my Preware apps