View Poll Results: Facebook Vs Friendsbook?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friendsbook

5 13.16%
  • Facebook for Palm

33 86.84%
  1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I am just wondering which of these people seem to prefer, I have tried both and am leaning towards Friendsbook, just because it seems a lot faster, and seems to do more.

I like the little Palm logo with the facebook app, and it doesn't show in friendsbook, but friendsbook seems to have a lot more features.

Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I like the facebook app better because it does everything I want it to, besides notifications of course, and I don't have to log into it everytime I have previously logged onto my computer facebook page.
    Are you talking about Facebook version 1.0 or the new version that basically does everything Friendsbook does but more. Now you can view your events also you can search for people that are not your friends yet on the new Facebook.
    friendsbook is the best in my opinon. Upload pics and vids,,alerts,,can even see comments on pictures. It is the most complete fb app. It lacks fb mail,i just use native app for that and I don't care about fb chat.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by que180 View Post
    Are you talking about Facebook version 1.0 or the new version that basically does everything Friendsbook does but more. Now you can view your events also you can search for people that are not your friends yet on the new Facebook.
    The new one.

Everything? How do i view notifications via the new Fbook app?

The only thing it does which Friendsbook doesn't, is the ability to search for new people i think? Could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    friendsbook is the best in my opinon. Upload pics and vids,,alerts,,can even see comments on pictures. It is the most complete fb app. It lacks fb mail,i just use native app for that and I don't care about fb chat.
    You can upload pics with FB (touch the camera icon) and you can view photo comments (touch the screen while the pic is displayed).
    fb app has no notifications,,some people do not want them sent right to there phone,,i want to open app and see notifications. This is why I like friendsbook.
    The best one is not listed: touch.facebook.com as a website.

You need the iPhone spoof patch from WebOS Internals.

- Craig
    i hate forced synergy with the official app. I dont need a hundred more people in my contacts book
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    The best one is not listed: touch.facebook.com as a website.

You need the iPhone spoof patch from WebOS Internals.

- Craig
    I use the full web version, simply Welcome to Facebook | Facebook. No patch needed.
    Only thing I can't do is chat (don't use it) or upload pics (which the native Photos app takes care of beautifully).
    The web version works perfectly since 1.4

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2