1.    #1  
    Hey, I just found out that Palm's Memos app has Bold and Italics shortcuts. This might be old news. I searched the forums, but found no direct mention. Still, I won't search all night attempting to prove a negative. If this was already known, then I will slink back into the darkness from which I came.

The shortcuts work exactly like you'd expect it too: Metatap + B for Bold and Metatap + I for Italics. Metatap + U does nothing. I tested all the other characters and couldn't find any other shortcuts.

I think this was found first in the Email app here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ls-yessss.html

Email also has Edit Menu options to format text, but the Memos app doesn't. Oddly, in the email app, once you underline something, it won't let you remove it.

this is new to me at the very least
    I didn't realize that thanks I highlighted what I underlined in email and clicked underline again and it removed the underline.
    wow I did not know this, thanks.
    it's on the pdf file I have loll
  6.    #6  
    I'm getting mixed results with underlining in Email. Sometimes I can remove the underline formatting and sometimes I can't. I get the problem after adding color to text that follows the already underlined text, but I haven't nailed it down.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    News to me. Great Find!