Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Steam Friends Pro is the paid version of the origional Steam Friends App that was free in the Web Distro Feed.

Features of steamfriends include:
    • Viewing your Friends List Anywhere, Anytime
    • Checking out individual users from your friends list, or their friends list, etc;
    • Viewing a stripped down version of their profiles
    • Viewing your friends games
    • Viewing said games achievements

Future Features:

• For Certain games, viewing server information including players in server, map, etc
    • Groups!
    • More Fastness!

Current Release: 0.6.8

First public release after it was re-written, and includes the basic avatar caching.

Any/All comments can be left in this thread!

http://developer.palm.com/webChannel...teamfriendspro
    It wasn't me officer, I swear.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Version 0.6.93 was just released which incorporates some major app speed improvements, and also sets the stage for weblinks and groups.

Oh, and for those few who still are running an old version of the Free Steam Friends, get ready for an update as well (Even though I said there would be none... there will be. Just in a reduced feature form)
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Version 0.6.93 was just released which incorporates some major app speed improvements, and also sets the stage for weblinks and groups.

Oh, and for those few who still are running an old version of the Free Steam Friends, get ready for an update as well (Even though I said there would be none... there will be. Just in a reduced feature form)
    how can I get this app in canada? In the app store it says that it is not available in my country...

Thanks for the help.
    I wish this would get updated and released to the main feed. I paid for the pro app :-/

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Is there a reason this app is not released in germany? I wouldn't care about english user interface (many of the apps are english only, I can live with that)... we have steam here, too and it would be great to have a mobile steam friendlist.

Please consider releasing this app to the rest of the world, too. Would be great!
    Why is it not available to Canada??
    Quote Originally Posted by Screx View Post
    Why is it not available to Canada??
    +1

I'd be more than happy to buy this app from my Canadian device
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    *mumbles something about a node based rewrite coming sooner or later that has been in perpetual development since it was first announced at devdays 1*

Edit: Also, moving to new steam API which logs you in using steam itself for easier usage.
    Last edited by Patrick R; 03/21/2011 at 10:52 AM.
    I, being a Canadian, would also love to purchase this app. I actually use steamchat for a lot of my interpc chat (works no matter what I'm doing on my PC). So please make this available in Canada, or divulge a way to get in on my pre-
    this would be an amazing app to get on the touchpad. you should do it!