Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I installed the files but never got the statement about the script. The app appears on my Pre, and I can press the "Cpu Scale On" button, but nothing happens. I assume one of the files didn't get moved to the right folder. Can I do that manually?
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty2u View Post
    I installed the files but never got the statement about the script. The app appears on my Pre, and I can press the "Cpu Scale On" button, but nothing happens. I assume one of the files didn't get moved to the right folder. Can I do that manually?
    the service was not installed properly then.....re download and install the service with WOSQI. you should be prompted to allow a script to run by WOSQI. Just leave the app installed but remove and reinstall the service.

BTW new version of app will be available today...
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    BTW new version of app will be available today...
    Oh yeah? So will you update the OP when it is?
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Oh yeah? So will you update the OP when it is?
    new version is out.

its 1.1.0, has many new features....see the OP

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
  5.    #45  

Super PreKernel app

6.    #46  
    moderators please close this thread.

i have moved it to the homebrew apps section since i as granted developer access.

Super PreKernel app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123