Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Well for now, you have to search on your pre's browser. Then you can option+click to copy the url and paste it into the add url dialog. I plan to add the ability search and add torrents within the app once I get all the basics working perfectly.
  2.    #22  
    uTorrent needs to be running, but it will minimize to a small icon next to the time.
    Nice app I had it setup and running within a few minutes.
    My Beta expired and I can't find the finished app in the app catalog.

I neeeed this app. Once you use it there is no going back.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I agree. Why did my beta expire with no way to purchase the full version?
    Quote Originally Posted by icthusman1 View Post
    I agree. Why did my beta expire with no way to purchase the full version?
    Likely b/c the full version will be coming to the app catalog sometime this week.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Same here, my beta expired and I was going to add a torrent. When is the app catalog version going to be available?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Any news on this app?
    Seriously, I need this app. I will pay up to 5 bucks for it.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Is this app available yet?
    -|\/|ike-
  11.    #31  
    I released an updated beta yesterday that extends it until 4/5. I am planning to release another update today that enables you to search for and add torrents from isohunt within the app.
    Thanks I got is last night.
  13.    #33  
    I just submitted another update that should be available shortly. It adds the ability to search and add torrents from isohunt, and extends the beta trial until 4/10. I will be submitting this version to the paid catalog if there are no issues.

Any suggestions for price? What would you be willing to pay?
    It's a shame you picked isohunt.. IsoHunt told to pull .torrent files offline, likely to close

Just fyi
  15.    #35  
    No worries. I will be adding support for many other sites as well.
    The search feature is great. Sorting on the search results would be a good addition.
    Can't get enough of this app! Great job.
  18.    #38  
    The full version of the app was approved today. Enjoy. Someone asked about private trackers. I am sure there are cases where it is possible and some where it is not.
    Great app. Was working for a while now I am getting an error "Unable to connect. Please check your internet connection" on load up. Yes I can load the webui from the browset and I can search for torrents. Any ideas??
  20.    #40  
    I had one other user report this. He said the only way he could resolve it was to do an uninstall/reinstall. I have not been able to reproduce it yet, but he said it happened when he left the app open for a long time.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast