Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can someone make an orb app? Please? I've been trying to use ZumoDrive, but 2Gb of storage isn't a whole lot and I can't see myself shelling out all that money a month...
  2.    #2  
    does no one else like the idea or need an orb app?
    I could use this aswell. Have it working fine in my pre but the web interface is not that great.
    +1

I use Orb all the time on my Pre to monitor a home webcam. Would love a WebOs interface.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Do you guys know about the iphone web interface?

If you go to "http://mycast.orb.com/orb/html/index.html?format=iu#_home" on your pre, it is a web interface that is very iphone-ish. Works way better than the default mobile one.
    Bump- I'd like an Orb app also.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I can start playing around with their API. I won't make any promises though. I'm pretty busy with school stuff, so I'll see what I can cook up on the side.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks!!! I would gladly pay a couple dollars for this app...
  9.    #9  
    Has anyone else been able to get the iphone interface for orb to work? It keeps giving me an error.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah it's been working for me ever since I've had my pre. What kind of error are you getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Do you guys know about the iphone web interface?

If you go to "http://mycast.orb.com/orb/html/index.html?format=iu#_home" on your pre, it is a web interface that is very iphone-ish. Works way better than the default mobile one.
    Tried that link and it looks terrible. Tiny login box in the corner and tiny menu accross top once logged in. I'm assuming I got something different to what you are getting. Could you check that link for me please.
    Orb is awesome, I use the home cinema interface and have the web page as an app, works great..99.9% happy. I think is the most useful web app around!! The ONLY problem is that you cant pause or skip tracks
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    This is what the iphone interface looks like for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yeah, think the home cinema interface works better on the pre. Just realised that the mobile site thinks my pre has 1600x1400 res which explains the tiny menus.
    @krische, agreed that looks a lot better, I'm just not getting that at all.
    Are you using the user agent spoof patch by any chance ?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Orb Login

copied right from my phone. That should work on the pre.

Nope no agent spoof. I believe that URL forces it to use the iphone interface, regardless of browser. If I go to it on firefox on my computer it still works too.
    Got it. Thanks a lot. You missed an "i" out of your original link.
    whats better, iphone or cinema interface?
  19.    #19  
    So any word on the Orb app?
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    I've got some basic code already written for an Orb client. Login, list currently playing TV, and watch a channel (needs some updates for WebOS 1.4 and above) are already done.

I've been a bit busy with updating RadioTime after the WebOS 1.4 audio SDK changes, however.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast