Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    In the downloads folder... I'm not sure where else they would be. Just use Internalz to find/move them.

Quote Originally Posted by japclev View Post
    I retract my statement. I was using folder not pic view. Much better. Still gay.
    Why you gotta be so negative? Its a free app and a free service. Its also one of a kind. What were you expecting? For me its a great way to transfer files from my PC to my Pre without having to pull out the USB cable.
    I use ZumoDrive on my iPod touch and it works great. The website is easy to use and they're soon adding a music player on the site. They already have a fantastic photo viewer.

When I upgrade my phone to the Pre+ the ZumoDrive app is one of the first I'll download.
    Ok, I bought space on ZumoDrive, looking forward to having my photo album and music in one spot. I have about 20GB of music/photos on ZumoDrive. The problem is only about 1/3 of the content will show up on my Palm Pre WebOS client for ZumoDrive. Anyone else with this problem? I am not getting the problem resolved through ZumoDrive very quickly. I mention a refund, for not providing a functional service, but have not gotten a reply back.

On a side note, I am looking into Dropbox, as the file syncing seems much more solid as far as content showing up. But what I don't like is you have to MOVE your files to that one folder on your PC, which is .. well stupid. The other thing is the photos do not show up in their client app as thumbnails, so it can be hard to pin down the correct photo to open and also you can not swipe through photos.

Any comments or advice appreciated....
    can I link a folder on phone? For example, can I link the video and photo folders so when I take a picture or video from my phone camera I can easily sync to my computer and also serve as a back up for my photo and videos.

I know I'm able to upload pictures however doing one at a time takes forever.

I'm a bit lazy and the sales person told me a smartphone such as the Pre will make my life easier.
    I like the app itself, just not a very good media player. Ampache is the way to go...for music anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    can I link a folder on phone? For example, can I link the video and photo folders so when I take a picture or video from my phone camera I can easily sync to my computer and also serve as a back up for my photo and videos.
    I'm waiting for that kind of functionality as well, is not possible yet unfortunately..
    I'm hoping RWhitby's Dropbox app will be able to do that. He mentioned it should be out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    I'm waiting for that kind of functionality as well, is not possible yet unfortunately..
    I'm hoping RWhitby's Dropbox app will be able to do that. He mentioned it should be out soon.
    nice... Its a pain in the *** sometime to back up my pic and vid.
    Can Zumo Drive remember where you are in a track and resume the next time you go back to that track?
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post

I know I'm able to upload pictures however doing one at a time takes forever.

I'm a bit lazy and the sales person told me a smartphone such as the Pre will make my life easier.
    I too would LOVE to be able to link folders in the manner you described!
    Is there a way to delete a file on the ZumoDrive app on the Pre (thus deleting it from your PC and the cloud as well)? In Droboxify, this is done with the normal swipe to the right gesture. Maybe I'm just missing something.
    Nice, nice app. Useing it now, purchased the ten gig and very cheap! Works like a charm!
    I am having a problem that I just noticed.

I have put a lot of pics on my Zumodrive and can view them just fine from my Pre+. However, last night I wanted to be able to send one via MMS to my wife who is visiting family out of state. I went in to Zumodrive to grab the pic. One quick annoyance that I hope can be changed: When viewing your photos as a photostream (not in the directory view), there's no way to identify that pic - file name or whatever. So when you go into directory view to get the pic you have to just kind of randomly open pics until you can find the one you are looking for. But that's just an annoyance, not my main issue.

So I go in and find the pic I want, but sharing that pic only will send an email link to that picture. So instead I choose to Copy Locally, then I planned to send the photo via MMS from my phone. The messaging and photos apps would not find or display the photo. I went into Internalz (wonderful app btw) and and was able to open the phot and view it there (making sure it was not corrupted) and then moved the photo into the DCIM directory, even into the default 100PALM subdirectory. And still the photo wouldn't display in the photos app. I rebooted my phone. STILL wouldn't display the pic or even acknowledge it was even there, even though i could clearly view the photo in Internalz.

1) Why would this happen?
    2) Can we fix that somehow?
    3) Is it possible to add a feature in the Zumodrive app to Share a photo via an MMS message to someone, not just via a link to the photo via email?

It was frustrating. I still was able to text the photo to my wife, but had to do it by attaching it to an email and sending it to [hernumber]@vzwpix.com. Very cumbersome and inelegant solution.

Zumodrive peeps? Any advice or hints?
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    How do you get playlists into the Zumo Cloud? I just linked the folders with my Harry Potter audiobooks and skipped iTunes import. Can I create a playlist? Do I need to if they are listed in the correct order?

Thanks!

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    I went into Internalz (wonderful app btw) and and was able to open the phot and view it there (making sure it was not corrupted) and then moved the photo into the DCIM directory, even into the default 100PALM subdirectory. And still the photo wouldn't display in the photos app. I rebooted my phone. STILL wouldn't display the pic or even acknowledge it was even there, even though i could clearly view the photo in Internalz.
    This is more of a webOS fileindexer thing, not ZumoDrive's.... as a workaround, I delete the /var/luna/data/mediadb.db3 file, then restart the fileindexer service. More details here (same principle but different prob): http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...-your-pre.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678