Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Great app
    Bugs with your pictures :On this link you can follow it, zumo drive knows about this bug.

http://support.zumodrive.com/discuss...ures-and-music

FAQS on this link Knowledge Base / FAQs - ZumoDrive Support
    Seems like I hit upload on Palm App and it takes forever for a pic to get to the folder.
    5mb song is just impossible for me right now. Keeps spinning "Loading".
    Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days.---Fletch
    so what's the advantage of being able to upload?

It doesn't look like uploading music really works.

The only reason I would want zumodrive is the ability to put all my music on my phone. The only problem is that you can't play based on genre and you can't use bluetooth to advance tracks.

The only time I use my phone to listen to music is when I'm working out or running and that means bluetooth advance only.
    How do i have my entire photo roll set to be linked automatically? I just want an automatic way to view my canera shots from my desktop without having to push any buttons on the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by samecolor View Post
    How do i have my entire photo roll set to be linked automatically? I just want an automatic way to view my canera shots from my desktop without having to push any buttons on the pre.
    Does the Pre app allow you to create a linked folder?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Does the Pre app allow you to create a linked folder?
    Doesn't appear so, at least I can't figure it out. It's not like the desktop client. For pics, you have to first click the upload icon, then click on the photo you want, then click "open" for it to actually upload. I'd like to see an implementation where the photo roll is automatically kept in sync. That would be incredible.
    I'll keep waiting for Dropbox a US based company.
    Anyone else have random songs on their zumo drive that they cant delete???
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    My opinion is Zumo is a dud. Takes to long to render files on Pre. No pic flip through, and I guess there are music sort issues.

I'm out.
    Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days.---Fletch
    What do you mean "no pic flip through"? You mean you can't swipe to scroll through your pics? If that's what you mean, then you're wrong. I am swiping my finger across my screen and quickly scanning through the 150 pictures I have in my Zumodrive as we speak. And it doesn't take that long to render the pics. Mine takes about three second to render a pic in full rez which when considering it is downloading it off the internet, ain't bad at all.
    sorry, I can't seem to flip through....have seven pics in folder, open one have to close to open another? Maybe you're high. Can someone else chime in.

3 secs is too long for 1mb pic....zumo can suck it
    Quote Originally Posted by japclev View Post
    sorry, I can't seem to flip through....have seven pics in folder, open one have to close to open another? Maybe you're high. Can someone else chime in.

3 secs is too long for 1mb pic....zumo can suck it
    Flipping through pictures works perfectly fine from mine, as long as I go to the photo viewer. All 50 pictures load under 10 seconds and 1-4 seconds per picture from low to high quality, depending on size. Music works perfectly, uploading is great for keeping all taken pictures (wish I could snap a picture and it auto-upload).

The only thing I'm waiting on is a reasonable speed on the video stream, 1-5 minutes for a 5 second video is a little too long for me. I even wouldn't mind paying a premium for being able to stream videos full speed.
    Nice attitude japclev. As you can see from others' replies, flipping works fine in the photo viewer. So maybe we're not the ones who are high. Just a thought.

And three seconds to basically download a 1mb file onto a phone and display it in high quality is, in my opinion, excellent. Methinks your expectations are unrealistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by samecolor View Post
    Doesn't appear so, at least I can't figure it out. It's not like the desktop client. For pics, you have to first click the upload icon, then click on the photo you want, then click "open" for it to actually upload. I'd like to see an implementation where the photo roll is automatically kept in sync. That would be incredible.
    It wouldn't seem to difficult for them to add that feature.
    You then could choose to have a certain folder on your Pre to stay synced (linked folder).

In your case, you'd choose to keep your photo folder linked.
    Everytime you take a pic, it automatically uploads to your online ZumoDrive folder.

I wanted to invent something like this years ago.
    You take a pic, and it instantly uploads to online storage

Having your photo folder on your pre linked to ZumoDrive would be a fantastic feature.
    Just call me Berd.
    Here's where you ask and vote on new features:
    ZumoDrive Feedback
    Just call me Berd.
    I retract my statement. I was using folder not pic view. Much better. Still gay.
    Great app! I've been wanting an iDisk-like application for a while now. I can't wait to see the app and functionality of ZumoDrive get expanded and refined.

Yes, it is slow, and kind of confusing on how to sync photos and music, but once it all works, it works wonderfully. I also like how you can update people on files that you're sharing. Very clever!
    ok so Im getting the hang of zumo and think its pretty cool but a question i cant seem to find the answer to ...

If i keep all my music on zumodrive, can i select from that when I want to change ringtones .. or do I need to move the one I want to the phone itself 1st?

Thank You!!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Anyone know where the photos are kept once you download them locally??

What i mean is that i linked a bunch of wallpaper pics to my Zumo account...i want to use one so i saved it locally....how do i find it on my pre now?
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast