Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Trying to get the dojo thing working...anyone on the mac know how to get the "share" options etc when you right click on a folder..im not seeing them
    You can only share a "Linked" folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    my podcasts are mp3's I upload sermons for my church and I convert them to mp3's before I upload.
    Thanks, that's good to know! Does the Music Player Remixed allow pausing and resuming of MP3s too? If so, any preference between the two for non-music listening?
    Not sure about the music player remixed. I just setup ampache on my Pre so I use that player. I have taken all the music off my pre to give me more space, the ampache streams so well it is just like it is on the device. I use Dr. Podder to listen to my podcasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Not sure about the music player remixed. I just setup ampache on my Pre so I use that player. I have taken all the music off my pre to give me more space, the ampache streams so well it is just like it is on the device. I use Dr. Podder to listen to my podcasts.
    Ampache streams from your computer right? Which means your computer must be on constantly?
    Upon completion of a podcast, can you configure Dr. Podder to automatically play the next one in the list?
    This sounds like a nice service for photos! But I wonder if you can have multiple accounts..?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Ampache streams from your computer right? Which means your computer must be on constantly?
    Upon completion of a podcast, can you configure Dr. Podder to automatically play the next one in the list?
    I don't know I have never tried that with Dr. Podder but you can drop the developer a line and he will respond back to you.

Yes with ampache the computer has to be on constantly which mines is so it was no big deal and you cant even tell a server is running in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    This sounds like a nice service for photos! But I wonder if you can have multiple accounts..?
    I would imagine if you have multiple emails you would just use a different one for each account you want to setup.
    Interesting! No need for 10 gigs of space when you can just have 5 e-mails! Actually sounds like alot of hassle..
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I dnt think it'll work that well, esp on the Pre side because you would need to delete ur profile everytime you wanted to switch accounts... Which would be a pain...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Any news on the streaming bug with music?

and btw i can't find dropbox. is it possibly a paid app, not available in europe? damn, i want the US app catalog!
    you wouldn't delete your profile when you went to the web to login to dropbox you just use a different email.

dropbox is not in the app store you go to dropbox.com to sign up
    Yay! 0.5.1 solved the streaming music issue! (for me)

now we ony need to be able to upload and share data from the pre itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Day Pré Tomorrow View Post
    How'd you get 0.5.1? Catalog still lists 0.5.0.

Sometimes I can stream the audio - other times it plays through their app.

What I really want to be able to do is DOWNLOAD the audio file to my device, so I don't have to stream at all. Then we can easily copy files to our Pre's instead of waiting for an FTP client, etc.
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    dunno, my pre just showed it as an update. despite that, germany still has no paid app catalog... :P
    Well, I am more interested in the Zumodrive for pix storage than music (either listen to my own or stream via Pandora), and my main concern there has been the lack of photo rotation.

This was their comment to me via twitter last week:

@headgamer You got it. We are making a couple of updates to the WebOS client. Photo auto-rotation will be in the next update.
    So at least that's coming. And if they could add the ability to add directly to zumodrive from the phone that would be all I'd need!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Yup since the update this morning... Much more stable... Getting even better!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by The Day Pré Tomorrow View Post
    Same here, streaming music works well now. Hello ZumoDrive, goodbye Dropbox!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Tried the service yesterday and this is awesome! I'm linking my microsoft docs for work on the service and now I can edit, modify, etc right on my pre! Very cool! I was using Microsoft Live Mesh, but this is much better!
    My latest update from the guys at Zumodrive on twitter:

@headgamer Hi! Our new release will fix a lot of those bugs. You will have access to it soon. It is just pending Palm's approval. Thanks!
    This was in response to the photo rotation and upload directly from the phone issues. So it sounds like we should have this soon. Just FYI.
    It was updated today.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast