Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Tweed has release their updated app for less than a buck. Yes yes yes this is the best twitter app. Twee has lots of color but I like Tweed better
    Last edited by NYBKPRE; 03/16/2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Can't beat the price for the best Twitter app!

Just updated to Tweed 1.5.0 and it now seems to load faster and has TwitVid integration! =D

More 1.5.0 details here: Christian Sepulveda - Tweed 1.5: Bug Fixes and Video Beta
    Thanks for the heads up! I just bought this. I was holding out for TweetDeck, but decided to go ahead with this for now.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    I contacted tweed and asked them if I can buy the app directly. They won't sell it. Palm have no idea how irritating is the fact that Canadians cannot purchase apps? I go mad when I see posts like this. Users have a working app and I'm stuck with a beta full of bugs. Tweed doesn't even have the freaking decency to fix the broken links that webOS 1.4 broke. Where is the shotgun? That might make Palm start moving faster in the right direction...
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/02/2010 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Sacrebleu! Watch your language. This is a PG-13 Forum
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    you should be able to purchase within a couple of weeks, but use TweeFree. I've been ussing it for awhile now and it works great.
    Tweed back on sale again! $0.99 They are doing this since the tweed free doesn't work with Twitter OAuth set up.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    tweed is a piece of strawberry shortcake now... It used to be the best twitter app but not anymore... They can't fix the timeline refresh for 5 versions now... When you tap to load more tweets it will load tweets from 8hrs ago....

I gave up and I switched to badkitty
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/02/2010 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Language PG-13 forum
    It used to be great. Tweed has had a number of bugs since before Christmas which haven't been resolved.

- Refreshing main timeline creates duplicate tweets with each refresh
    - Refreshing main timeline shows tweets from 8-10 hours ago and no recent tweets

Truth is, when you buy an app, you shouldn't necessarily expect to have it updated much beyond what the original app offered (sometimes you get lucky like with Twee moving to Twee2), but I would fully expect the developer to fix the bugs which make it unusable.

It doesn't help that the Tweed developers won $10,000 in the hot apps competition and apparantly still haven't found the time or resources to properly fix these bugs.
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    It used to be great. Tweed has had a number of bugs since before Christmas which haven't been resolved.

- Refreshing main timeline creates duplicate tweets with each refresh
    - Refreshing main timeline shows tweets from 8-10 hours ago and no recent tweets

Truth is, when you buy an app, you shouldn't necessarily expect to have it updated much beyond what the original app offered (sometimes you get lucky like with Twee moving to Twee2), but I would fully expect the developer to fix the bugs which make it unusable.

It doesn't help that the Tweed developers won $10,000 in the hot apps competition and apparantly still haven't found the time or resources to properly fix these bugs.
    Thats why I love BadKitty, the dev (@Germboy) has been hard at work with 1.2.0 and its going to be awesome. If you have preware and you want in on the beta send him a mention on twitter and 95% of the time he will hand out a beta invite.
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCl1ck View Post
    Thats why I love BadKitty, the dev (@Germboy) has been hard at work with 1.2.0 and its going to be awesome. If you have preware and you want in on the beta send him a mention on twitter and 95% of the time he will hand out a beta invite.
    I did think about plugging Bad Kitty in that post The beta is amazing. I think the public release will be fairly soon.
    I'm just fine with Spaz which free. Works great.