1.    #1  
    It's out in the App catalog for $4.99 So far it's been fun, just one little (non) issue. It's upside down compared to other horizontal games. Meaning the gesture area is on your left and not your right when playing. I can't help but seeing my phone as backwards when I'm playing it
    downloading now...looks good....i'll review after a quick play
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  3.    #3  
    Working on a full review for my site as well, though we're still about 2 weeks away from launch. I'm quickly running out of room on my Pre with all the apps I use plus the ones I've bought just for reviews and haven't finished reviewing yet.
    my friend has the demo for his iphone I am starting to wonder why the demos come out for the iphone but not for the pre kind of sux
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Thats because the developer wants to make money first. After a certain amount of sales, then they go ahead and release a demo. We have quite a few demos out in the catalog already....
    This is a nice game. Very responsive reminds of Tyson's punch out.
    so Mamouton is that a yes to purchase if I like punch out?
    - Skinneejay -
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    so Mamouton is that a yes to purchase if I like punch out?
    I'm not Mamouton but yes, if you like Punch out you'll like this game.
    most definitely the game is very responsive and a little addicting
    @xome I actually like it backwards I don't hit the power buttom by accident now like I do with the other games and think the phone has shut down.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Glad you guys are enjoying the game!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    If you guys get stuck (or rather get slapped around) by a particular fighter, you can check out our website (It's a blog).

Just beware of spoilers if you don't want to know before hand who's in the game.
    I LOVE this game, downloaded it today...even though I said I wasn't buying any more apps this week. Like others have said, it is very reminiscent of Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I was going to get it for my daughter's Wii...for me because she's not interested. I was very happy to find it in the App Catalog! $5 is a much better deal than the cost of a Wii game that only I will be playing.

On my first attempt I made it all the way to "15 Cent," which cracked me up. I have to say though, like others have pointed out in this thread, I don't understand why we don't have demos. I've wondered this since the first time I purchased an app for my Pre+. I bought a Word Search game that I'm not thrilled about, and now I'm stuck with it. A few minutes later I purchased the game I was initially debating on ( Wobble Words) and LOVED it. Had I been able to demo the first one, I wouldn't have wasted my money.

Oh well, this is about Knock Out and I love it. Look forward to playing this on my lunch break on a regular basis.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    More apps are showing demo videos now, and the App Catalog has a link for them which is great. My video skills suck, but at least potential users get a good feel for what my app is like (Wobble Words, by the way, and glad you like it Pr3Lov3r!). As a consumer, I look for:

Ratings (yes, plural -- I want to see at least 10, preferably 50 ratings before I trust the stars)

Screenshots (you can tell a lot about app quality from screenshots, it's amazing)

Videos! More developers need to get it in gear and put together useful demo videos.
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
    Hi there dbalmer, great app you have there with Wobble Words! Two thumbs up from me! Thanks a million, I really do enjoy it!

I agree with you, I look for lots of positive ratings, but sometimes it's not so much about that..but about the relative experience. It could be a good game and just not one I enjoy the experience of. I'd like the option to try it out, not even a week, a day...just to see. Some games like Super KO, you know what the game is about based on it being on other systems like Wii, etc.

But lucky for me, I hit jackpot with Wobble Words.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    anyone have any idea how to beat cheif?
    i cannot seem to hit any of the stars when i get knocked down. i cannot time it properly. i couldnt hit a single star. any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    i cannot seem to hit any of the stars when i get knocked down. i cannot time it properly. i couldnt hit a single star. any tips?
    tap it just before the numbers go over each other,
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    anyone have any idea how to beat cheif?
    it's hard to explain over a forum there is a youtube video floating around of the iphone version and how to beat him...its a lota dodging mostly
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    I LOVED Mike Tyson's punch out... grabbing this one now!

Oh, and it's apparently on sale for only $0.99!