1.    #1  
    engadget had a post the other day that 1.1 was available for blackberry. Inside the post iy said it was available for pre too. But where?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    From the best of memory, that post said the "fruit" app was just updated and released, but WebOS and crackberry apps would be updated "in March". Hopefully soon...
    That would be cool. Nice app
    Should be soon. They said it's coming soon on the last engadget show.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    1.0.2 just hit my App Catalog, and comments are working for me. I'm guessing it's just a fix for the issues that webOS 1.4 introduced...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    I just downloaded and it would not open up for me so......?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    New version of Engadget app fixes comments bug and overall the app runs faster.
    I just updated and all seems to be working fine with it. Thanks for letting me/us know.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    I just downloaded endgaget from app catalog and it would not work or even open for me ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Pulsing icon screen only? Haven't seen that myself with any apps, but if so it sounds like what some others have run into with some apps updated after 1.4. Just delete, reboot, and re-install, should go away...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    I can't get it to open see attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I just downloaded and it would not open up for me so......?
    I had the same problem. I closed the app and reloaded and now it is working.
    I just downloaded endgaget from app catalog and it would not work or even open for me ??
    That's odd. All I did was update and it launched without incident. Comments working beautifully. I'm sure you already tried to reboot the phone and I can't imagine why it wouldn't work for you.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    I wonder if the iphone spoof has anything to do with it. My engadget won't work either.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    engadget had a post the other day that 1.1 was available for blackberry. Inside the post iy said it was available for pre too. But where?
    reading comprehension > you

Hey BlackBerry friends -- we've got some news for you. The Engadget application (which is also available for the iPhone / iPod touch and webOS devices) has gone and gotten itself a little update on RIM's platform.
    meaning : the Engadget app is also available for Apple and WebOS devices. not necessarily the update.

the rest of the blurb....

It's nothing crazy, but we've made some bug fixes, and more importantly, added support for 5.0 devices (Bold, Curve, and Tour)! The devs also thoughtfully included keyboard shortcuts (T, B, N, P, and the spacebar) in this version for your convenience. All you have to do to get your hands on this baby is point your phone's browser to our download page, or if you've already got the app installed, it should prompt you for an update automatically next time you open it. Storm users -- we are working on a version for you as well, and everyone who is curious about the Android app: you should see it released this month!
    The Engadget app for BlackBerry gets updated to 1.0.1 -- Engadget
    Maybe it didn't install properly. Perhaps if you delete it and reinstall it might work. I've had apps that got hung up like this before. I don't know the cause.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I went to clipcarl's iphone spoof thread and the engadget problem is talked about in there. So I guess to use engadget you have to remove iphone spoof.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I wish they would disable whatever they've got in there that forces the application to quit when there is no internet connection. Just because I no longer have a connection doesn't mean I can't read the text that's already loaded.

Edit: And thus far it seems like they may have fixed that!
    Last edited by von11; 03/16/2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Update