Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

Just to announce that Classic will be 33% off all day tomorrow, so if you still did not get your copy or know someone still thinking on whether to get Classic, just forward this link with all the info: Classic by MotionApps promo

And there’s more good news. For all of you with Classic, you can install Voice Memo app in Classic right away. Voice Memo is a free app and to get it, just tap on Install Free and Trial Apps option in Classic.

Make sure to have the latest webOS 1.4 installed, because Voice Memo is available starting with this update.

And check out the contest at MotionApps: Voice Memo recorder now comes as a free app in Classic!. If you still do not have Classic, there’s a chance you can get a copy for free!

It should be fun!
    Last edited by Classic by MotionApps; 03/16/2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: spelling emulation failed
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    This is great this must mean Shazam is right around the corner now that you have the mic access.
    Launching Classic right now to check this out -- Voice Memo is one of the apps I miss the most!!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    This is great this must mean Shazam is right around the corner now that you have the mic access.
    oh come on, just one day of glory for Classic only pleaseeee!))

(P.S. - hope Shazam becomes available ASAP)
    Follow us on Twitter

Hey this works great. Sorry about the Shazam reference. I just left two voice memos!! I knew purchasing Classic would pay off and no regrets about spending 30.00
    It works!! Yay!

Now if we could get a shortcut button to start recording like my Treo had...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

+1 on the shortcut. Great job Motion apps!!
    Hey-it works! Just make sure you have your sound turned on in the preferences. I was initially in turbo mode with sound turned off and it obviously didn't work. Once I figured that out it worked great.

Maybe Call Rec will be working soon or something similar. I really miss that from my Centro. But this is great.

A big thanks to Motion Apps.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by slats View Post
    Hey-it works! Just make sure you have your sound turned on in the preferences. I was initially in turbo mode with sound turned off and it obviously didn't work. Once I figured that out it worked great.

Maybe Call Rec will be working soon or something similar. I really miss that from my Centro. But this is great.

A big thanks to Motion Apps.
    OK, another attempt to steal Classic's glory for today...

Follow us on Twitter

Yeah we're all pretty greedy
  11.    #11  
    Yeah we're all pretty greedy
    LOL
    Follow us on Twitter

Hey-it works! Just make sure you have your sound turned on in the preferences...
    Thanks, I came on here to say it was not working for me, only to find your solution waiting for me
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    great news! thanks!
    Anyway to install the Memo Recorder by itself without installing all the other apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    Anyway to install the Memo Recorder by itself without installing all the other apps?
    Don't think so, but you can always remove the ones you don't want after installing.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

16. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Sounds pretty good!

Is this available to folks who cannot purchase apps via the App Catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    Sounds pretty good!

Is this available to folks who cannot purchase apps via the App Catalog?
    Anyone running Classic can download the 'Free and Trial' Apps from within Classic.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Not that it's an issue at all, I'm just curious... How come the mic access in Classic only works with your own voice recording app and not others that worked with the mic in Palm OS?

Either way, it's definitely a huge bonus.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 03/16/2010 at 03:31 PM.
    this is great!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Nice, keep up the good work....

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast