Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    Anyway to install the Memo Recorder by itself without installing all the other apps?
    I think someone @ motions apps should take notice, and make a simple stand alone recorder for $3 in the app store. Okay it's just wishful thinking.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    The changes and additions made over the past few months make Classic more intriguing for me, especially with today's "sale" price. But, as has been noted several times on this forum by others, I'd want to try these first to see if they really improve over the earlier versions, as well as the stability under 1.4. Unfortunately I can't since I did try an earlier version months ago so it just reports my trial period has expired and won't let me try it again. MotionApps, you should REALLY look at somehow allowing the trial period to reset when you come out with new versions and additions like this. You might end up selling many more. As it is, I just can't justify the expense until I know how it works for me.
  3.    #23  
    Classic is now available for $19.99, today only deal!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
  4.    #24  
    If you need more apps for Classic, our friends at MobiHand are also running a promo, 20% off all Palm apps through Saturday, March 20th. Use coupon code: ClassicSale.

http://www.precentral.net/classic-pa...almos-apps-too
    Follow us on Twitter

i no this is a little off topic but documents to go is not compatiable with classic?
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    I use docs to go in classic and it works fine.
    Anyway to install the Memo Recorder by itself without installing all the other apps?
    Work around:

Backup Classic using NVBackup. Install Classic free and trial apps. Backup again using NVBAckup. Restore your first backup. Selective restore of Voice Memo from second backup. Works great!
    Darn. I want to buy Classic, but missed the sale.

How about running the special price promotion again?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Work around:

Backup Classic using NVBackup. Install Classic free and trial apps. Backup again using NVBAckup. Restore your first backup. Selective restore of Voice Memo from second backup. Works great!
    That sounds like more work than just deleting the apps you don't want!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    playing with the trial...nice to see good old palm OS...really need docs to go...anyway this sale offer can be extended???
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    That sounds like more work than just deleting the apps you don't want!
    Very little work. Deleting all those apps is a lot more work, particularly in Classic.
    You know, there are many out there who can't even get hold of Classic since they can't access the App Catalogue due to geofiltering policies applied by Palm.
    I can't understand this since we aee talking about free apps/free downloads and Classic loses out on potential customers from 'non-official' countries.
    Believe me there are many Palm fans out there who have or are willing to fork out $700 for an unlocked Gsm Pre but are surprised that they cannot access the App Catalogue at all.
    Perhaps Motion Apps should complain as this very policy hurts their sales.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    playing with the trial...nice to see good old palm OS...really need docs to go...anyway this sale offer can be extended???
    no current plans on another promo, but stay tuned, we'll see what we can do about this
    Follow us on Twitter

Is there a way I could get on a list so that you could inform me when a stand alone memo recorder will be available? I would gladly pay for this but I don't need all the other stuff eating up memory since I can't upgrade the internal storage as it is.
  15.    #35  
    of course, if this happens, all of you guys will know
    Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12