Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    For me Flickr Addict hasn't worked since at least 1.4 came out. IE, it no longer rotates the wallpaper. Just wondering if others have had any problems. I finally decided to do a manual refresh of my images to see if that would kick-start something, but when I do, it goes through the initial part of choosing which images to download, then comes up with the progress bar which sits there at 0% and doesn't move (now for about 20 minutes). So it seems to have an issue both downloading and doing the actual wallpaper change now. I haven't gotten in touch with the developer yet, but that will be my next step. If others have had an issue, let me know and I can point him to this thread.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Hey,

I know I responded to you elsewhere, but for the record: webOS 1.4 broke a lot of apps, with no warning from Palm. The latest version of Flickr Addict works around these breakages as well as possible. Palm have promised to fix their bugs in webOS v1.4.1, which is due out soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience. All us developers are pretty annoyed at Palm right now.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneosullivan View Post
    Hey,

I know I responded to you elsewhere, but for the record: webOS 1.4 broke a lot of apps, with no warning from Palm. The latest version of Flickr Addict works around these breakages as well as possible. Palm have promised to fix their bugs in webOS v1.4.1, which is due out soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience. All us developers are pretty annoyed at Palm right now.
    I've been meaning to mention it. Flickr Addict doesn't rotate pictures for me, but beyond that when it tries to download, it gets at most 30 images before something happens and it just won't get anymore. Doesn't matter if I'm on Wifi or 3G...
    Twitter: @dvdmon