1.    #1  
    Hello everyone

I have just become the proud owner of a Palm Pre here in the UK, and the first thing, after setting everything up, is, IS THERE A PHOTO APP?!

I don't need anything major, I would ideally love to be able to take B&W photos/turn the colour photos taken by the phone to B&W. That is all really.

Thanks
    you cant do that from the pre but you can do it from your pc there are plenty of pc photo editing software
    I'm sorry to say that thus far there is no photo-editing app. Best bet would be to copy to your computer and edit there.

Sorry, xobx, looks like I was typing as you were posting. Heh.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    I'm sorry to say that thus far there is no photo-editing app. Best bet would be to copy to your computer and edit there.

Sorry, xobx, looks like I was typing as you were posting. Heh.

Ahhh gutted, was hoping you could at least take photos in B&W. I can easily transfer them to my Laptop and do it there, but adding a photo to the net on the move would be really nice too.

Thanks hopefully something soon!

(Just thought, there are plenty of simple photo editing websites where you upload a pic, crop it, turn it B&W etc and I get free data/wifi, so, score)
    I like B&W photos, as well, although colour is nice, too. I like the workaround you came up with. Let us know how it works out.

6.    #6  
    I like B&W photos, as well, although colour is nice, too. I like the workaround you came up with. Let us know how it works out.
    Not sure how it will work out on the upload speed, we shall have to see when I get my phone tomorrow Excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oronare View Post
    Not sure how it will work out on the upload speed, we shall have to see when I get my phone tomorrow Excited.
    Woohoo! Are you gonna patch and tweak, or run clean, do you think?

8.    #8  
    Woohoo! Are you gonna patch and tweak, or run clean, do you think?

Well getting the phone, and the bills for it, i am not going to be able to afford to buy loads of apps, although, I don't think I'll NEED loads of apps.

I will mostly use Facebook app, the GPS thing for finding places, and then txting, and of course the camera, a lot

I will have to have a look around at the apps available before deciding I suppose, to see if there is anything worth it.