Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    OMG!!!! I don't believe it. There is actually an Weather Window update...?? Someone, call down to HELL cause I think it just froze over and I swear I just saw a pig fly by my office window...?

I spy some new Themes!!!! Awesome, hope more are coming soon.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Some of these themes are not working correctly. They show daytime imagery at nighttime. Pitty too since I like those themes the most.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vaxick View Post
    Some of these themes are not working correctly. They show daytime imagery at nighttime. Pitty too since I like those themes the most.
    Not all the themes have night pictures. Only some of them.

So, it's not a matter of "not working correctly." It is working. Just that the theme doesn't include the extra set of pictures.
    is anyone experiencing issues with Weather Window crashing all other open apps? I can have 2 or 3 cards open and then at random, all apps will close except for the voicemail notification. After a few seconds, Weather Window launches and doesn't even update right away. I have only been experiencing this since installing it.
    How do I get support for this app? I have the Lite version installed. It never auto update, not even once. Manual update does work and it does change the wallpaper according to the weather/day/night.

Help!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandaq View Post
    How do I get support for this app? I have the Lite version installed. It never auto update, not even once. Manual update does work and it does change the wallpaper according to the weather/day/night.

Help!
    Support is hard to come by for this app. You could try the developer's web site, but many of have found just silence. Since you're using the free app, I'd imagine that it'd be that much harder to get support than those of us who have the paid app (and haven't been able to get support).

I'd suggest double checking that you have the right update duration set. Other than that, no idea. I sometimes find that it doesn't update automatically, too.
    nautilusx, are there any launch parameters with this app to have it launch in dashboard mode? I am working with sconix to develop ModeSwitcher 2.x and I would like to have my phone set up to open WeatherWindow in dashboard mode when my phone starts.

If the launch parameters aren't already there would it be possible for you to add them? Or you could just make an option in the settings to have the app always open to dashboard mode an the only way to open the full app would be pressing the left side of the dashboard notification (similar to how neato! works)

BTW, I have the full (paid) version of WeatherWindow.
    it's so cute and i love it. thanks
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    this thing even available now?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910