1.    #1  
    I just pulled up the ESPN mobile site on my Pre and noticed something that I don't recall seeing before. About halfway through the homepage there was a link that said ESPN Mobile TV is now part of Sprint Basic. Clicked the link and it brought up Sprint TV and started playing ESPN. I believe this was part of Sprint Xtra previously for an additional fee if I remember right. If only the video quality was better, the picture is not very good.
    Last edited by ev99wutang; 03/11/2010 at 09:26 PM.
    omg are you sure checking now
    for the most part I am happy w sprint tv,i also have sprint tv extra and love it. You are right on espn video quality,,it is bad,,worst then anything else.
    yes you are my friend this big thanks bro wooooohoooo
  5.    #5  
    Yep, I just checked and the link is still there on the mobile website when going to it from the Pre.
    so tha people who were paying for espn what happens to them? Lol
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    so tha people who were paying for espn what happens to them? Lol
    They still will have to pay for Sprint TV Extra unless they cancel it.
    yeah...maybe because sprint lost the NFL contract. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    for the most part I am happy w sprint tv,i also have sprint tv extra and love it. You are right on espn video quality,,it is bad,,worst then anything else.
    that video quality is HORRIBLE! It's like watching an animated Leroy Neiman version of the action being described.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    1. Quality is horrible.
    2. It's not ESPN. It's ESPN News. Just to clarify. A little disappointing as I was hoping Sprint would provide the prime time games for professional sports over the air like they did with the NFL Network. Instead, you get the "class b" games that most people don't necessarily want to watch since ESPN News, if they play any live games, would play less popular ones. However, it's better than not replacing the NFL app at all. It's a little misleading.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    it's espn mobile it launched last week due to sprint losing the nfl i turned to espn on my tv and loaded up sprint tv and the game was on both channels albeit a bit delayed but still very cool
    Quote Originally Posted by bsock79 View Post
    1. Quality is horrible.
    2. It's not ESPN. It's ESPN News. Just to clarify. A little disappointing as I was hoping Sprint would provide the prime time games for professional sports over the air like they did with the NFL Network. Instead, you get the "class b" games that most people don't necessarily want to watch since ESPN News, if they play any live games, would play less popular ones. However, it's better than not replacing the NFL app at all. It's a little misleading.
    Quality is improving -- slightly.

It's ESPN Mobile which is a combo platter of programming from ESPN's many channels.
    I've seen live games, and they're going to air MLB and NBA next month, it's better than nothing.