1.    #1  
    I just released my first Palm Pre app called m-Vite - Mobile Invitations v1.0.1.

m-Vite allows you to create invitations for any kind of event such as parties, sporting events, activities, celebrations, meetings, dinners, etc. I designed this application to quickly organize and get people together for events for all sizes. The invitations are sent to your Guests via email, where they will be able to respond to the invitation by marking YES, NO, MAYBE. From the application, you can track your Guest responses and even see who opened up your invitation without responding . Guests are added to your invitation through your Palm Pre Contacts. Any Palm Pre Contact with an email address can be added to receive the invitations. You can add up to 40 guests per event!

The application is now in the App Catalog and is listed for $1.99. Hopefully, it will be as valuable to you, as it is to me.

If you anyone has any questions, comments, or feedback, please let me know.
    Does the program add the events to your calendar or is a seperate calendar made?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Does the program add the events to your calendar or is a seperate calendar made?
    And, if added to your calendar, can you pick which calendar to add the event to? (Synergy) I have a personal calendar and 2 work calendars.

If your app has this level of calendar utilization, I am there!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the feedback!

In the current version, I don't make use of any Palm Pre calendar functionality. The application was designed to focus on organizing and managing the event by keeping track of guest responses. The next m-Vite update will automatically add your event to a separate Palm Pre 'm-Vite' calendar.

Thanks,
    Rick
  5.    #5  
    I just released the latest version of m-Vite.

It now supports SMS invitations and Palm Pre calendar integration.

Thanks!
    Rick