Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jah... coulda had a lot of promise on this one... but it seems pretty dead :/
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I just purchased this app a couple days ago, and so far everything works great with one exception - all the shows in my watch list report that they are on an hour earlier than they actually are.

Example: Castle is listed in MyShows and is reported as being on at 9:00pm, when in fact it's on at 10:00 pm. In the Schedule window it does show up at 10:00pm.

The problem only shows up in the MyShows list, all of the shows I have listed show up at the correct times in the Schedule window. As far as I can tell there's no way to manually set the time zone in the app itself, and I'm reluctant to set a static time zone in the phone settings for a single app.

I have a first generation Sprint Pre and my time zone is set to automatically detect from the network, if this information help.

Edit:
    It would also be nice to have some type of organization in the MyShows list. Perhaps chronologically, or even alphabetically, would be better than the (apparent) lack of any kind of sorting right now.
    Last edited by Mostockton; 04/05/2010 at 04:56 PM.
    This would be cool. Would like to see a TV app that also allows you to add the show to your calendar... For example, I wanna follow the Cubs and it would be super convenient for games on TV to show up in my calendar. Also, the World Cup would be great for this, too.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Shame I am looking for a tv listing app.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    If you just need TV listings, browse to tv.msn.com/tv/guide and then Page-->Add to Launcher.
    Yeah, was hopping for an app that did this though.
    Sounded like a great app!
    Awesome apps! this would be very helpful to us. Very fascinating to have it! Thanks for the information. I want to try it with my cable tv providers by zip code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123