Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelp68 View Post
    Looking forward to this.

Also, I know that with DirecTV, you can use a computer to have your dvr record a show.

That would be an interesting feature worked into a Pre tv guide application.
    +1
    i would love an app the i could use to record with my verizon dvr
    Bump for an update... i Neeeeed this app
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    me too!!!! becuz i dont have dvr lol
    Need a dish network tester? Let me know.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    like above... Except I can be a Palm Pre tester. :-)
    I'll beta test. Let me know.
    Awesome. I like the idea a lot. Count me in as a beta tester (over the air HD).
    I've been waiting for an app like this but out of curiosity, have you considered making the reminders, etc integrate with the Palm Calendar app? It only seems natural as other apps such as Fandango, OpenTable, etc have the ability to insert time slots into your Palm Calendar.
    soooo... what happened to this?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Looks useful, I'm exited for the beta release!
    It's in the app catalog, $1.99-Tune In. It works but not completely. Hopefully it will get updated with a few fixes.
    Many shows do not show up. Also skips a week: earliest show is March 1. CBS is missing from network list in schedule.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    It's in the app catalog, $1.99-Tune In. It works but not completely. Hopefully it will get updated with a few fixes.
    found it! haha. i simply missed it among the 100-someodd apps that show when you search for tune in. thanks!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    SOoooo...

No update lately... Does that mean that there's little hope for those of us for whom the app flat out doesn't save any info or even show any programming?

I know I paid less than a cup of coffee, but I'd like to see it 'try' to work first... Please?
    I left feedback/review... No response.

please contact me. I simply don't have it able to run and work.

Mike
    __
    Michael Compeau
    Red Zen Marketing . posterous . com
    After the 1.4 update from Palm this weekend, this site looks great on the Palm pre.

TiVo Mobile scheduling lets you use your iPhone, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, or other cell phone to schedule recordings on your TiVo DVR. With TiVo Mobile, you can:

View current TV listings
    Search for shows by title, actor, director, or keyword
    Browse lists of most popular shows or daily picks.
    When you find a show you want to record, simply decide whether you want to record just that episode or every episode of the series, then TiVo Mobile will send the recording request to your TiVo DVR.

To get the TiVo Mobile application, just go to m.tivo.com on your phone's web browser.

Palm V -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Centro -> Palm Pre Plus
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    would like a TV guide app that was fluid...
    the last time I tried to use Tune In it won't show any of my shows. I restarted my phone. Deleted and reinstalled the app and tried too add shows back to my list, but still nothing. For example I added the show 24 which is on tonight and it won't show up. I really liked this app. What's wrong?
    I just purchased this app a couple days ago and it worked perfect at first. A few days later it is worthless and not working. Please fix this app of give me my money back
    Any update on this app?
    News?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast