1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I'm the developer for Snow Report which just got published in the Palm App Store today. ( My first app! )

Snow Report provides access to snow conditions at your favorite and nearby snow resorts. (With the ability to browse by region/state.) I wanted to get the current version out before all the snow melts here in the U.S. I plan on releasing updates with more features throughout the year.

I wanted to start this thread for any questions, comments, or suggestions/feature requests people might have about the app. I will do my best to answer questions and welcome any feedback you might have.

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Sorry for the lack of updates. I had to put development on hold while I worked out some legal issues with my employer over ownership of the app. The good news is those issues have been sorted out and I published an update today!

The minor update brings international resorts, better resort status information, access to forecast weather, and several behind-the-scenes fixes and improvements.

I'm actively working to make trail maps available in the next update!

If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for the app I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
    can you get rid of all this snow in atlanta?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    can you get rid of all this snow in atlanta?
    I thought that's what the Govnah app was for. Set the max clock speed and let it sit out overnight.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Nice app but you missed my december trip

Keep up the good work.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    good, I'd like to hear that you have this ap launched.
    can't find this app in the german app catalog. Can you release it on all catalogs now an update has provided international resorts?

or are there not enough int. resorts to justify your 1,99$ for the app?

where (Website) could i see screenshots and list of integrated resorts?
    Last edited by gizmo21; 01/23/2011 at 06:02 AM.