1.    #1  
    Is there a way to have the standard music player on the Pre differentiate between music tracks and audiobooks to avoid having the book tracks mix with music when using "shuffle All" as well as having them show up as a separate genre and not having them sorted under "Other"?!
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Is there a way to have the standard music player on the Pre differentiate between music tracks and audiobooks to avoid having the book tracks mix with music when using "shuffle All" as well as having them show up as a separate genre and not having them sorted under "Other"?!
    I don't know about excluding them from the shuffle function, but as for the Genre, you can cange the tags in a program like Media Monkey - or any other program capable of "tagging" .mp3 files.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I know how to tag them but apparently not what to tag them as.

They came tagged as "Lydbok" (Audiobook in Norwegian), and I have tried Audiobook, Voice and Speech without it showing as a genre or being left out of the Shuffle All mix. The latter I don't know if even would be possible, which in such case is a pity.

Maybe I should try Music (Remix) and check out NaNplayer ...