1.    #1  
    I want to re-install the default calendar application to the original 1.4 version to fix some problems, how can I do this WITHOUT doctoring? Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreuser1985 View Post
    I want to re-install the default calendar application to the original 1.4 version to fix some problems, how can I do this WITHOUT doctoring? Thanks!!!
    So you want the 1.3.5 calendar running in webOS 1.4???
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    So you want the 1.3.5 calendar running in webOS 1.4???
    No no no, I did the PalmDatabase.db3 backup and some things messed up which I fixed, except for the calendar. I think I have a better question. I know how to root into the pre from WEBOSQUICKINSTALL but how do I copy an entire directory over another one? I know how to delete a directory and send a file. but I want to root so that I can replace the entire calendar app directory with all the files from the doctor file. Please help, I've been looking everywhere for the command to copy this stuff to go back to the original stuff. Thanks. I know some might think it wnt work, but at this point, i dont care, I jsut want ot try it. can anyone tell me how and what commands to use? Do I have to paste the directory I want to copy into the USB portion of the Pre before trying to root and replace a directory? Thanks.