1.    #1  
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a menstrual calendar for my Pre I mean for WebOS.

Any suggestion?
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    There is nothing out there right now. You could just put that in your calendar as a reoccurring event??

edit - ya, pink pad, sorry. For some reason I was thinking perhaps animals was what you were looking for. As in breading horses or something.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 03/08/2010 at 09:31 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    There is an app called Pink Pad in teh catalog for $4.99. It may be what you are looking for, check it out.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    There is one, it's called Pink Pad, its in the app catalog and it costs 4.99 might be more than you wanted to spend, but that's what I found. Not sure what you want it to do specifically, but it seems to estimate the time till your next period, and provide a range of most fertile days.
    Jesus.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I've been using Pink Pad. It's ok. I still like FemDays for the Palm OS better (FemDays runs just fine with Classic). It sounds weird to say this, but Pink Pad is too frilly. I just want an annoted, specialized calendar where I can look at the monthly view and see everything associated with a particular day, like FemDays does. I do like Pink Pad's launch screen that collates the important info, but I don't need a cute flower motif.
  7.    #7  
    It looks like good application but I can't access App Catalog.

I will wait for homebrew version...

Thank you.
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Jesus.
    ??