1.    #1  
    Since the update to 1.4, "Where Is My Pre" has not been updating. For that matter, even reinstalling it was a real problem. The App Catalog installation would never finish, so I ended up having to install via WOSQI. Now it won't send updates. I can send an update manually, but it never starts the automatic update process. I've selected "always update" so it should send even when the location hasn't changed. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
    The app is and has been reporting perfectlly for me for many months. Make sure that you have google location service turned OFF to ensure the best possible accuracy.
    Bill
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BillP3393 View Post
    The app is and has been reporting perfectlly for me for many months. Make sure that you have google location service turned OFF to ensure the best possible accuracy.
    Did you have it installed before the update? I'm wondering if that's the difference. I've even WOS Doctor'd my Pre trying to get this to work... after having one phone stolen, I consider it critical. No luck, and so far, no responses from their support.

Has anyone successfully installed and used Where is my Pre on 1.4?